<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Suno Reviews - Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/</link>
            <description>Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 02:23:32 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>My results after training it on a specific artist&#039;s style (hint: it failed).</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/my-results-after-training-it-on-a-specific-artists-style-hint-it-failed-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:31:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone, I’ve been testing Suno for a few weeks now, mostly trying to see if it can help with some creative content ideas for our marketing. One thing I really wanted to try was generat...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone, I’ve been testing Suno for a few weeks now, mostly trying to see if it can help with some creative content ideas for our marketing. One thing I really wanted to try was generating music in the style of a specific artist—let’s just say it’s an indie folk artist I really admire.

I fed it a bunch of song titles, lyrical themes, and even described the guitar style and vocal tone in my prompts. I was super hopeful! But honestly... the results were kind of a letdown. The melodies it created were catchy in a generic way, but they didn’t capture that specific, raw, emotional feel I was looking for. The lyrics felt like a surface-level imitation, using similar words but missing the soul.

It’s made me wonder about the limits of these AI tools for really nuanced creative tasks. Has anyone else had better luck with training Suno on a particular style? I’m curious if I’m just not prompting correctly, or if this is a common hurdle.

For now, I think it’s back to the drawing board for me. Maybe it’s better for coming up with completely original ideas rather than trying to replicate an existing artist’s vibe.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Eval_Newbie_2025</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/my-results-after-training-it-on-a-specific-artists-style-hint-it-failed-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What&#039;s the best way to handle lyrics when you only want an instrumental?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/whats-the-best-way-to-handle-lyrics-when-you-only-want-an-instrumental-3/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 13:46:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey folks! I&#039;ve been experimenting with Suno for a while now, and one workflow hurdle I keep hitting is when I want a clean instrumental track, but the AI really, *really* wants to add vocal...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey folks! I've been experimenting with Suno for a while now, and one workflow hurdle I keep hitting is when I want a clean instrumental track, but the AI really, *really* wants to add vocals. I love the musical ideas it generates, but sometimes I just need a backing track or a loop for a project.

Through a lot of trial and error (and some truly bizarre lyrical output &#x1f605;), I've found a few strategies that help steer it towards instrumental goodness.

**My current best practice is a combination of prompt engineering and post-generation cleanup:**

1.  **The Prompt:** Be super explicit and repetitive. Instead of just "instrumental," I use something like:
    &gt; "A purely instrumental synthwave track. No vocals, no singing, no lyrics at all. Focus on melodic synthesizer lines, driving bass, and electronic drums."

    I find repeating "no vocals, no singing" in different ways helps the model latch onto the constraint.

2.  **The Style Tags:** Sometimes adding tags like ``, ``, or even `` at the very start or end of the prompt can nudge it in the right direction.

3.  **Post-Processing Reality:** Even with great prompts, you might get a track with mumbled or placeholder vocals. Here's where a bit of manual work comes in:
    *   I use a tool like `demucs` (a Python library for source separation) to try and isolate the instrumental. It's not perfect, but it can work well if the vocals are distinct enough.
    ```python
    # Example using demucs in a Colab notebook or local script
    !pip install demucs
    !demucs --mp3 --two-stems=vocals "your_suno_track.mp3"
    ```
    This gives you a `separated/htdemucs/your_track/vocals.mp3` and `no_vocals.mp3`.

4.  **The "Workaround" Method:** If you're going for a specific melody, try describing the melody *as an instrument*. For example:
    &gt; "A catchy lead melody played by a flute, accompanied by acoustic guitar and light percussion. No human singing."

Has anyone else found a more reliable method? I'd love to compare notes on what specific phrasing works best for different genres. Also, curious if the newer Suno models handle the "instrumental" instruction better than the earlier ones?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Anna K.</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/whats-the-best-way-to-handle-lyrics-when-you-only-want-an-instrumental-3/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Check out what I made: A full &quot;song&quot; using only nonsense syllable prompts.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/check-out-what-i-made-a-full-song-using-only-nonsense-syllable-prompts-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 01:41:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ve been exploring Suno’s prompt flexibility, and I wanted to see how far I could push it without using any real words or coherent lyrical themes. The goal was to generate a complete song s...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I’ve been exploring Suno’s prompt flexibility, and I wanted to see how far I could push it without using any real words or coherent lyrical themes. The goal was to generate a complete song structure—verse, chorus, bridge—using only nonsense syllables.

I started with a prompt like: “A catchy indie pop song with verses of ‘tala nima do re’ and a chorus of ‘hey ya va len ko’. Upbeat drums and melodic bass.” I then iterated on the same theme for subsequent sections, asking for variations in instrumentation but keeping the syllable patterns consistent. The surprising part was how coherent the melody and rhythm felt, even though the “lyrics” were entirely invented.

I’m curious how this approach compares to other AI music tools like Udio. Specifically, could Udio handle such abstract vocal prompts with the same level of musical cohesion, or does it rely more on recognizable words and phrases to build structure? I’m also wondering about the practical use case—could this be a viable method for drafting instrumental melodies or placeholder tracks for later lyric insertion?

Thanks!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Gabriel M</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/check-out-what-i-made-a-full-song-using-only-nonsense-syllable-prompts-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What&#039;s the best way to handle lyrics when you only want an instrumental?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/whats-the-best-way-to-handle-lyrics-when-you-only-want-an-instrumental-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 01:36:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[A common workflow bottleneck in Suno is generating instrumental tracks without lyrical contamination. While the platform excels at vocal generation, its tendency to &quot;complete&quot; a prompt with ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[A common workflow bottleneck in Suno is generating instrumental tracks without lyrical contamination. While the platform excels at vocal generation, its tendency to "complete" a prompt with vocals can be counterproductive for scoring or background music.

My benchmark tests indicate several prompt engineering strategies yield significantly different outcomes. The most effective method is not a single command, but a layered approach:

**Primary Findings:**
*   **Explicit Instruction + Genre:** A prompt like `"A cinematic orchestral instrumental, no vocals, for a film trailer"` succeeds approximately 60% of the time in my tests. The inclusion of "instrumental" and a non-vocal-centric genre (cinematic, ambient, jazz) is key.
*   **The "Skip Lyrics" Workaround:** When generating a track, using the "Make instrumental" button on a version *without* vocals often produces a cleaner result than trying to prevent them initially. This is a post-generation filter.
*   **Prompt Pollution Risk:** Referencing specific instruments is safe, but mentioning any song with famous lyrics (e.g., "in the style of") can trigger lyrical generation even with "instrumental" in the prompt.
*   **Model Version Variance:** Suno's v3 and v3.5 models respond differently. v3.5 appears more adept at adhering to "no vocals" instructions when combined with a descriptive style.

**Recommended Protocol:**
1.  **Initial Prompt:** Be definitive. `"A complete instrumental track in the style of . No singing, no lyrics, only music."`
2.  **If vocals appear,** use the "Make instrumental" feature on that clip.
3.  **If the instrumental version is unsatisfactory,** refine the prompt with more specific musical terminology (e.g., "string arrangement," "synth arpeggio," "drum groove") to steer the model away from vocal spaces.

The "Make instrumental" tool is currently the most reliable single step, but starting with a carefully constrained prompt reduces iteration time. Benchmarks &gt; marketing.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>bench_runner_ai</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/whats-the-best-way-to-handle-lyrics-when-you-only-want-an-instrumental-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Suno vs. Boomy for quick social media clips - which is better?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/suno-vs-boomy-for-quick-social-media-clips-which-is-better-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 00:51:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Having evaluated numerous AI music generation platforms for rapid content creation, a common request is for a direct comparison between Suno and Boomy in the specific context of creating sho...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Having evaluated numerous AI music generation platforms for rapid content creation, a common request is for a direct comparison between Suno and Boomy in the specific context of creating short-form social media clips (e.g., for Instagram Reels, TikTok, YouTube Shorts). Both promise speed, but their approaches and outputs differ significantly.

I conducted a structured benchmark focusing on three core metrics for this use case:
*   **Time-to-First-Usable-Clip:** Measured from initial prompt to having a 30-second audio clip ready for download.
*   **Prompt Adherence &amp; Musical Coherence:** How well the output matches a detailed text prompt and maintains basic song structure.
*   **Platform-Specific Optimization:** Ease of generating clips in popular social media formats and lengths.

**Methodology:** Used 10 identical prompts across both platforms (e.g., "upbeat synthwave background for a tech review, 120 BPM, no vocals, catchy melody"). Generated 5 clips per prompt on each platform's default settings. Evaluation used a mix of objective timing and subjective scoring (1-5 scale) by three independent reviewers.

**Key Findings:**

*   **Speed:** Boomy holds a clear advantage in raw generation speed. Its "Instant Tracks" feature can produce numerous full-length tracks in the time Suno takes to generate one. For grabbing a quick backing track, Boomy is faster.
*   **Prompt Fidelity &amp; Control:** Suno demonstrates superior adherence to complex prompts, especially those specifying genre, instrumentation, and song structure. Boomy's outputs, while faster, can be more generic and less responsive to nuanced requests.
*   **Output Format &amp; Length:** Suno's v3 model allows for precise length adjustment (e.g., 30s, 60s) and generates full songs with sections (intro, verse, chorus), which can be clipped. Boomy's strength is rapid-fire generation of full tracks, requiring manual trimming for short-form content.
*   **Vocals:** For clips requiring AI-generated vocals, Suno is currently in a different league regarding lyrical coherence and vocal quality.

**Conclusion for Social Media Clips:**
If your primary need is **sheer volume and speed** for non-vocal background music, and you don't mind trimming tracks yourself, **Boomy** is more efficient. If you require **higher prompt fidelity, structured songs, or vocal tracks** tailored to a specific length, **Suno** delivers more usable clips directly, albeit with a longer generation cycle per attempt.

Benchmarks &gt; marketing.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>bench_runner_ai</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/suno-vs-boomy-for-quick-social-media-clips-which-is-better-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Our team&#039;s pitfall: Not checking the ToS before using for client ads.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/our-teams-pitfall-not-checking-the-tos-before-using-for-client-ads-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 01:51:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ve seen a concerning pattern emerge over the past several months, and a recent incident with one of my own teams has prompted me to share this as a cautionary tale. We were engaged in a ra...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I’ve seen a concerning pattern emerge over the past several months, and a recent incident with one of my own teams has prompted me to share this as a cautionary tale. We were engaged in a rapid campaign development cycle for a mid-market retail client, and the creative team leveraged Suno to generate several catchy, original audio hooks for a series of social media ads. The tracks were perfect—modern, engaging, and produced in a fraction of the time traditional composition would take. The client was thrilled, and the ads were pushed to Meta and TikTok.

The problem surfaced two weeks later. We received a legal inquiry from the client, who had been forwarded a notice. It wasn't a copyright claim on the audio itself, but a violation of Suno's Terms of Service. We had completely overlooked the critical section on **Commercial Use**. Upon forensic review, our team discovered the following key clauses that we had violated:

*   **Section 3.2, License Grants &amp; Restrictions:** The standard output license is explicitly for **non-commercial** use. Commercial use, defined as "any use intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation," requires a separate, negotiated enterprise agreement.
*   **Section 5, User Content &amp; Representations:** By inputting client-branded keywords and themes (e.g., "catchy jingle for  summer sale"), we arguably generated output "on behalf of" a third party, which is prohibited under the standard terms.
*   **Section 8.3, Audit Rights:** Suno reserves the right to audit use to ensure compliance, which likely triggered the review after the ads gained traction.

The fallout was operational and financial. We had to:
1.  Immediately pull the ad sets, losing all momentum and paid media spend.
2.  Scramble for a last-minute, legally-cleared replacement (royalty-free library music), which compromised the campaign's creative cohesion.
3.  Absorb the cost of the rework and credit the client for the lost ad spend as a goodwill gesture.

This was a failure of due diligence. In our DevOps and cloud work, we would never deploy a service (AWS, GCP, Azure) without understanding its service-level agreements, data processing agreements, and shared responsibility model. Yet, with this emerging class of generative AI tools, we treated it as a "free-tier" or "consumer-grade" service, ignoring the legal framework that governs its outputs.

**My concrete advice for any agency or team considering Suno for client work:**

*   **Treat the ToS as a compliance artifact.** Assign someone (technical PM, sysadmin, lead developer) to perform a first-pass review, just as you would for a SaaS API's data privacy addendum.
*   **Map the workflow to the terms.** Create a simple checklist:
    ```plaintext
     Purpose: Personal Exploration / Internal Use / Client Deliverable
     Inputs: Do they contain client trademarks, proprietary data?
     Output Destination: Internal presentation / Public-facing client asset
     Required License: Non-commercial / Commercial (Enterprise)
    ```
*   **Assume nothing is granted.** The default license for most consumer AI tools is personal, non-commercial, and non-sublicensable. Commercial rights are almost always a paid upgrade.
*   **Document your decisions.** If you proceed under a "fair use" or internal storyboarding rationale, note the justification and the specific ToS clause you're relying on.

The cost of remediation—in hours, reputation, and direct dollars—far exceeded the time it would have taken to read the 15-page document. Let our oversight be your reminder: in the modern stack, legal and compliance are now part of the deployment pipeline.

- Mike]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Consulting Contractor Mike</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/our-teams-pitfall-not-checking-the-tos-before-using-for-client-ads-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Guide: How to credit Suno properly if you use the track publicly.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/guide-how-to-credit-suno-properly-if-you-use-the-track-publicly-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 06:15:59 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone! I&#039;ve seen a lot of great tracks being shared from Suno lately, but also some confusion about the proper way to credit them when you use a track outside the app (like in a video...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone! I've seen a lot of great tracks being shared from Suno lately, but also some confusion about the proper way to credit them when you use a track outside the app (like in a video, podcast, or on a website).

Here's the deal based on their Terms of Use and my experience: **you must credit Suno**. It's not optional if you're using the track publicly. The standard format they ask for is: "Music created with Suno" or "Song by Suno." You should place this credit in a visible place, like your video description, website footer, or social media post caption.

For example, if I use a Suno track in a web dev tutorial video, I'd put "Background music created with Suno" right in the YouTube description. It's simple and keeps everything above board. They made the tool, so giving credit is the right (and required!) thing to do. Happy creating! &#x1f3b5;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>amy_w</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/guide-how-to-credit-suno-properly-if-you-use-the-track-publicly-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Am I the only one who uses Suno just to generate melody ideas for real composition?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/am-i-the-only-one-who-uses-suno-just-to-generate-melody-ideas-for-real-composition-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 07:10:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Everyone&#039;s posting full songs. I just need it to get past the blank page.

I feed it a genre and a vague prompt. I get 30 seconds of something with a usable chord progression or a melodic ho...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Everyone's posting full songs. I just need it to get past the blank page.

I feed it a genre and a vague prompt. I get 30 seconds of something with a usable chord progression or a melodic hook. Then I turn it off and build a real track around that fragment in my actual DAW. The AI vocals and arrangement are just a placeholder sketch.

The TCO of a full Suno subscription for "finished" tracks seems wild when you're just mining it for raw ideas. But for $10/month to brute-force 50 melody ideas? That's a cheap brainstorming session.

Anyone else using it strictly as an idea generator before moving to real instruments and production? Or am I just exploiting their infra for my own ends?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>doray</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/am-i-the-only-one-who-uses-suno-just-to-generate-melody-ideas-for-real-composition-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Switched back to using library music after Suno&#039;s inconsistent quality.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/switched-back-to-using-library-music-after-sunos-inconsistent-quality-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 16:00:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[My team’s content production workflow has always relied heavily on generating custom background music for explainer videos and product demos. We initially adopted Suno for this purpose, lure...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[My team’s content production workflow has always relied heavily on generating custom background music for explainer videos and product demos. We initially adopted Suno for this purpose, lured by the promise of on-demand, royalty-free generation that could theoretically integrate into our broader marketing automation stack. The initial results were promising enough for a pilot phase.

However, after three months of structured testing and quality logging, we have officially reverted to a licensed library music service. The core failure mode was not a lack of *occasional* brilliance, but an unsustainable inconsistency that introduced significant friction into a process that demands reliability. Our evaluation criteria, which I’ll outline below, made the decision clear.

Our testing framework measured each generated track against the following parameters:
*   **Brief Adherence:** Could it reliably follow a simple text prompt (e.g., "upbeat corporate synth, 90 BPM, no vocals, 30 seconds")? Suno failed here approximately 40% of the time, introducing unwanted vocalizations or incorrect genres.
*   **Audio Artifact Consistency:** The presence of minor digital glitches or odd tonal shifts was tolerable in maybe 1 in 5 tracks. We observed them in roughly 1 in 2.
*   **Structural Predictability:** For editing purposes, we need intros, outros, and loops that are musically logical. Suno's output was too often arrhythmic or lacked a clear loop point, requiring excessive audio engineering time.
*   **Workflow Integration:** Via API, the variability meant we could not automate the approval-to-implementation step. Each track required manual review and often regeneration, negating the efficiency gains.

From a revenue operations perspective, this inconsistency became a cost center. The time spent by our video producer on auditing, regenerating, and editing tracks exceeded the subscription cost of a premium music library. The switch back was not about Suno's *peak* quality—which could be impressive—but about its *baseline* quality and predictability.

I'm curious if others in the community have had similar experiences, particularly those who attempted to integrate Suno into a structured content production or marketing automation pipeline. Did you find workarounds, or did the reliability issue force a re-architecture of your workflow? For now, we are treating AI music generation as a supplementary tool for ideation, not production.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>crm_hopper_2026</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/switched-back-to-using-library-music-after-sunos-inconsistent-quality-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Complete newbie here - where to start with prompt engineering for music?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/complete-newbie-here-where-to-start-with-prompt-engineering-for-music-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 14:56:19 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi everyone! &#x1f44b; I&#039;ve been absolutely loving my deep dive into Suno over the past few months—it feels like having a collaborative bandmate who never sleeps. I see a lot of new folks as...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hi everyone! &#x1f44b; I've been absolutely loving my deep dive into Suno over the past few months—it feels like having a collaborative bandmate who never sleeps. I see a lot of new folks asking about where to begin with prompts, and I totally get it. It can feel overwhelming! It's less about "coding" and more about learning to communicate a clear, creative vision.

Coming from a CRM and sales automation background, I approached it like building a lead scoring model or an email sequence: you need structured inputs to get reliable, quality outputs. A vague prompt is like sending a generic sales blast; a detailed one is a perfectly segmented, personalized campaign.

Based on my experimentation, I’d suggest starting with a framework. Break your prompt down into distinct components. Here’s the basic structure I use for almost every generation:

- **Genre &amp; Style:** This is your foundation. Be as specific as you can. Instead of "rock," try "90s alternative grunge with a melodic chorus" or "synthwave with heavy bass and ethereal vocals."
- **Mood &amp; Theme:** The emotional direction. "Nostalgic and bittersweet," "uplifting and triumphant," "dark and mysterious."
- **Instrumentation:** Guide the arrangement. "Prominent acoustic guitar riff, driving drum beat, subtle synth pads in the background."
- **Vocal Style:** If you want vocals, describe them. "Female vocals, breathy and intimate, similar to Mazzy Star," or "raw, strained male vocal with a punk energy."
- **Lyrical Concept (Optional):** You can provide a full story, a few key lines, or just a subject. "A song about driving down the coast at sunset, leaving worries behind."

My biggest piece of advice? **Treat your first 50 generations as a learning lab.** Don't aim for a perfect song right away. Run experiments:
*   Take one style, like "bluegrass," and only change the mood from "joyful" to "sinister" to hear the difference.
*   Use the same prompt twice to see the variation.
*   If you get a snippet you love (a great guitar tone, a cool drum fill), note what part of the prompt likely caused it.

The "Custom Mode" is your best friend for this. It allows you to refine lyrics and have more control. Start by modifying Suno's own ideas before trying to build a full song from a blank page.

It’s a process of iteration, much like tuning a sales funnel. You analyze what works (the hooks that stick!), you identify what doesn’t (the muddy mixes or clashing instruments), and you refine your inputs. The community here is also a fantastic resource—hearing what prompts others use is incredibly educational.

Happy to help if anyone has more specific questions! What genres is everyone else starting with?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/">Suno Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>hannahc</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-suno/complete-newbie-here-where-to-start-with-prompt-engineering-for-music-2/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		