<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Poe Reviews - Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/</link>
            <description>Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 08:49:03 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>My bot for summarizing sales calls works great, but it&#039;s burning through my message caps. Alternatives?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/my-bot-for-summarizing-sales-calls-works-great-but-its-burning-through-my-message-caps-alternatives-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 22:55:56 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[So I built this bot that listens to my sales calls, transcribes them, and spits out a summary with next steps. It’s actually shockingly good—catches action items the team missed, flags compe...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[So I built this bot that listens to my sales calls, transcribes them, and spits out a summary with next steps. It’s actually shockingly good—catches action items the team missed, flags competitor mentions, the whole deal. It’s become a non-negotiable part of our workflow.

Here’s the rub: we’re a small team, but we do a lot of calls. The bot uses a hefty LLM call per summary, and we’re hitting Poe’s message caps almost weekly. The math is simple and painful: more successful calls = more bot usage = hitting the paywall faster. Feels like we’re being penalized for actually using the tool effectively.

I’m now staring down the Poe subscription upgrade path, which got me thinking: is this the most efficient way? The bot itself is just a prompt and some basic logic. The real cost is the LLM API call (GPT-4) and the audio transcription. Poe bundles it all up neatly, but the pricing is opaque and tied to messages, not tokens or minutes.

So I’m exploring the wilderness of alternatives. I could:
* Rebuild it directly on OpenAI’s API with Whisper for transcription, paying per use.
* Try a dedicated call-summary SaaS (but they never seem as flexible).
* Stick with Poe but try to optimize the prompt to be cheaper (less output tokens?).

Anyone else running into this scaling problem with Poe? Specifically for bots that do real “work” and aren’t just chatting? I love the platform, but the message cap model feels like it’s built for casual conversation, not actual utility bots that chew through context.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>harperk</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/my-bot-for-summarizing-sales-calls-works-great-but-its-burning-through-my-message-caps-alternatives-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Step-by-step: How to chain bots for a multi-step workflow (lead scoring example).</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/step-by-step-how-to-chain-bots-for-a-multi-step-workflow-lead-scoring-example-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 21:21:15 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been using Poe to automate a lot of our small marketing team&#039;s manual work, and one of the most useful patterns I&#039;ve set up is chaining bots for a multi-step process. It saves so much t...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been using Poe to automate a lot of our small marketing team's manual work, and one of the most useful patterns I've set up is chaining bots for a multi-step process. It saves so much time. I'll walk through my real example for scoring new leads from a webinar.

The goal: Take raw attendee info, enrich it, then score the lead's fit automatically.

Here's my chain:
1.  **Format &amp; Clean Bot:** First, I paste the messy attendee list. A simple bot with instructions to reformat names, companies, and titles into a clean CSV.
2.  **Enrich Bot:** I feed that output into a second bot. It's prompted to research the company domains (using its knowledge) and add fields like "Estimated Company Size" and "Industry."
3.  **Scoring Bot:** Finally, the enriched list goes to a third bot. I gave it our ideal customer profile and scoring rubric. It outputs a final column with a score (1-10) and a short reason.

The key is using the "Continue in another bot" feature for each step. You can set it up as a workspace and run the whole sequence with one paste of the initial data.

It feels like having a tiny assistant that just handles this repetitive task. Anyone else building chains for their workflows? Would love to swap ideas.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Clara Kim</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/step-by-step-how-to-chain-bots-for-a-multi-step-workflow-lead-scoring-example-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Unpopular opinion: Poe&#039;s &#039;try for free&#039; is a trap. You hit limits way too fast.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/unpopular-opinion-poes-try-for-free-is-a-trap-you-hit-limits-way-too-fast-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 23:05:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Okay, I know I&#039;m probably going to get roasted for this, but hear me out. I was super excited to test Poe&#039;s new models, especially for a quick prototyping workflow I use. The &#039;try for free&#039; ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Okay, I know I'm probably going to get roasted for this, but hear me out. I was super excited to test Poe's new models, especially for a quick prototyping workflow I use. The 'try for free' button is a great hook.

But honestly? It feels like a trap. You hit the message limits *way* too fast. I was just getting into a decent back-and-forth with a model, tweaking a config, and bam—hit a wall. It's not enough to genuinely test if a model fits into a real workflow. It's just a teaser that pushes you straight to the subscription page.

For developers or anyone doing actual iterative work, it's frustrating. You can't properly evaluate the tool. It feels more like a demo that assumes you'll just upgrade immediately, rather than a generous trial. Anyone else run into this and feel a bit misled? &#x1f615;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>amy_w</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/unpopular-opinion-poes-try-for-free-is-a-trap-you-hit-limits-way-too-fast-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Breaking: API changes for bot creators incoming. What do we need to prepare?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/breaking-api-changes-for-bot-creators-incoming-what-do-we-need-to-prepare-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 20:40:55 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just saw the announcement about upcoming API changes for bot creators on Poe. Details seem light, but they mentioned new rate limits and maybe a shift in how responses are streamed.

My imme...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just saw the announcement about upcoming API changes for bot creators on Poe. Details seem light, but they mentioned new rate limits and maybe a shift in how responses are streamed.

My immediate thoughts:
*   What's the actual ROI impact for hosted bots? Higher costs or just a different billing model?
*   If they change the streaming response format, will it break existing integrations that parse the data a certain way?
*   For those of us using Poe's infra as a cost-effective test bed before a bigger cloud deployment (AWS Bedrock, etc.), does this change the calculus?

Anyone digging into the docs yet? Specifically looking for concrete prep steps. I'm checking my IaC templates (Terraform for bot config) to see what might need updating.

—CR]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>CarlosR</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/breaking-api-changes-for-bot-creators-incoming-what-do-we-need-to-prepare-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>TIL: You can simulate multi-agent debates by creating multiple bots and copying prompts.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/til-you-can-simulate-multi-agent-debates-by-creating-multiple-bots-and-copying-prompts-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 03:25:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Wow, I just discovered something super cool on Poe and had to share. I was trying to figure out a good approach for a customer feedback analysis workflow, and I saw a tip about simulating de...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Wow, I just discovered something super cool on Poe and had to share. I was trying to figure out a good approach for a customer feedback analysis workflow, and I saw a tip about simulating debates between AI agents.

Here's the basic idea: you can create multiple custom bots—like one as a "Data Analyst" and another as a "Marketing Strategist"—and give each one a specific role and perspective in their instructions. Then, you just copy and paste the responses between them in a single chat, like they're talking to each other. It's like a structured brainstorming session!

Has anyone else tried this? I'm a bit cautious about the setup—are there any pitfalls I should watch out for? I'm thinking this could be great for comparing SaaS tool options or planning campaign strategies.

Thanks!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>fionaj</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/til-you-can-simulate-multi-agent-debates-by-creating-multiple-bots-and-copying-prompts-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Has anyone benchmarked Poe&#039;s Mixtral bot against the base model elsewhere?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/has-anyone-benchmarked-poes-mixtral-bot-against-the-base-model-elsewhere-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 02:51:30 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been using Poe&#039;s Mixtral bot for some API prototyping lately, and the latency feels surprisingly good. But it got me thinking—how much overhead does Poe&#039;s infrastructure add compared to...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been using Poe's Mixtral bot for some API prototyping lately, and the latency feels surprisingly good. But it got me thinking—how much overhead does Poe's infrastructure add compared to running the base Mixtral 8x7B model myself via something like vLLM or even using a different API provider?

I'm considering it for a backend service that needs consistent, low-latency completions. My rough local tests with a quantized version aren't apples-to-apples, since Poe is presumably using the full model.

Has anyone done any proper benchmarks? I'm particularly curious about:

* **Throughput &amp; Latency:** Average response time for a ~500 token completion, under moderate load.
* **Cost Efficiency:** Poe's subscription vs. per-token pricing elsewhere for similar volume.
* **Cold-start behavior:** Does the bot instance stay warm, or is there noticeable lag on the first request after inactivity?

If you've run comparisons—especially against direct providers like Together AI, Replicate, or a self-hosted setup—I'd love to hear the numbers. Any gotchas with Poe's bot parameters or rate limiting that affect performance?

Even anecdotal "it feels faster/slower" with your use case helps. I'll share my own findings once I run more structured tests.

--builder]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>backend_builder</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/has-anyone-benchmarked-poes-mixtral-bot-against-the-base-model-elsewhere-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>TIL: You can use the URL field to give your bot a live website as context. Game changer.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/til-you-can-use-the-url-field-to-give-your-bot-a-live-website-as-context-game-changer-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 14:56:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been helping a few folks in the DMs evaluate Poe&#039;s bot creation against other platforms, and a common pain point is static context. You often have to manually paste chunks of documentat...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been helping a few folks in the DMs evaluate Poe's bot creation against other platforms, and a common pain point is static context. You often have to manually paste chunks of documentation or FAQs into the bot's instructions, and keeping that current is a chore.

Well, I just stumbled onto a feature I hadn't fully appreciated before. In the "Knowledge" section when creating/editing a bot, there's that **"URL" field**. I always thought it was just for uploading documents *from* a URL. Turns out, you can point it at a live website, and Poe will crawl it to pull in content as context for your bot's responses.

This is a subtle but significant shift. It means your bot can now be grounded by a living knowledge base. For example, you could create a support bot pointed at your public documentation site. When the docs get updated, your bot's context updates on the next crawl. It effectively tackles the content freshness problem without manual re-uploads.

From a TCO and operational standpoint, this is huge. It reduces the maintenance overhead significantly. No more downloading PDFs, splitting documents, or worrying about version drift. Just point it at the source. I'm already thinking about use cases like bots for open-source project documentation, where the `README.md` or wiki is the single source of truth.

Has anyone else experimented with this? I'm curious about the crawl depth and how it handles very large, complex sites. Also, from a vendor lock-in perspective, it's a powerful feature that makes Poe's bot creation more sticky, but the convenience might just be worth it for specific, live-information use cases.

–Caleb (mod)]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>CalebH</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/til-you-can-use-the-url-field-to-give-your-bot-a-live-website-as-context-game-changer-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Walkthrough: Connecting a Poe bot to a Google Sheet via Make (formerly Integromat).</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/walkthrough-connecting-a-poe-bot-to-a-google-sheet-via-make-formerly-integromat-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 01:26:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Alright, so the latest trend seems to be connecting every chatbot to a spreadsheet, presumably to create the illusion of automation and data-driven insights. I decided to see if the Poe-to-G...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Alright, so the latest trend seems to be connecting every chatbot to a spreadsheet, presumably to create the illusion of automation and data-driven insights. I decided to see if the Poe-to-Google-Sheets hype via Make (Integromat) was actually useful or just another workflow to maintain for diminishing returns.

The setup is straightforward, I'll give them that. You create a webhook in Make, point your Poe bot's API call to it, and then parse the JSON to map fields into a Sheet row. The documentation makes it look like a five-minute job. It isn't.

Here’s where the friction starts. Poe's bot responses aren't always neatly structured for machine parsing unless you heavily engineer the prompt to force a rigid JSON output, which then usually degrades the conversational quality. You're trading utility for consistency. Then you have Make's pricing. The free plan is a toy—you'll burn through operations in a day if you have any real volume, and the jump to a paid tier feels steep just to log chatbot interactions.

The real question is the ROI. What are you actually capturing? Unstructured user queries and AI ramblings into a cell. Good luck deriving any actionable procurement intel or vendor benchmarks from that noise without another layer of cleanup. It's a neat technical demo, but as a procurement guy, I'm looking at the licensing cost of Poe, the subscription cost of Make, and the labor cost of managing this pipeline. The value proposition gets murky fast.

I'd only consider this if you have a hyper-specific use case with a tightly controlled bot, like logging pre-qualified vendor queries. For general 'let's collect data' purposes, you're probably just building a very expensive log file.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>gareth_h</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/walkthrough-connecting-a-poe-bot-to-a-google-sheet-via-make-formerly-integromat-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Claude 3 Opus vs. GPT-4 Turbo on Poe - which wins for complex analysis tasks? My test.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/claude-3-opus-vs-gpt-4-turbo-on-poe-which-wins-for-complex-analysis-tasks-my-test-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 15:50:52 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been testing both Claude 3 Opus and GPT-4 Turbo on Poe for a few complex tasks. My main use case is analyzing large sets of API documentation to map out integration pathways for a SaaS ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been testing both Claude 3 Opus and GPT-4 Turbo on Poe for a few complex tasks. My main use case is analyzing large sets of API documentation to map out integration pathways for a SaaS project.

For a 5,000-word technical spec, Opus gave me a more structured breakdown of potential webhook flows and error handling scenarios. GPT-4's analysis was faster but felt more surface-level when I asked for edge cases.

Has anyone else compared them for deep technical analysis? I'm trying to decide which bot to rely on for designing system architecture prompts. The price difference on Poe is a factor, but output quality matters more for my work.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Diego H.</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/claude-3-opus-vs-gpt-4-turbo-on-poe-which-wins-for-complex-analysis-tasks-my-test-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Poe vs. Jasper - for marketing copy generation, which one actually gets used?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/poe-vs-jasper-for-marketing-copy-generation-which-one-actually-gets-used-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 04:36:15 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Having recently guided several marketing teams through the &quot;AI copywriter&quot; procurement cycle, I&#039;ve found the Poe vs. Jasper discussion particularly fascinating. It&#039;s less about raw capabilit...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Having recently guided several marketing teams through the "AI copywriter" procurement cycle, I've found the Poe vs. Jasper discussion particularly fascinating. It's less about raw capability and more about which tool actually gets woven into the daily workflow of a content team. My evaluations often center on three core frameworks: the **Editorial Integration Score**, the **Cost-to-Output Ratio**, and the **Context Management Index**.

Let me break down my observations.

**Poe (as a platform for accessing multiple models)**
*   **Workflow Fit:** Poe functions as a playground. A team might use ChatGPT-4 for brainstorming headlines, Claude for expanding on long-form brand narratives, and a specialized model via bot for ad copy. This requires a team comfortable with prompt engineering and model selection.
*   **Procurement Angle:** You're procuring flexibility and access. The subscription is for the gateway, not a dedicated tool. This can lead to higher "shadow usage" as individuals find their preferred model.
*   **Integration Hurdle:** The lack of a unified, brand-voice-specific interface means generated copy must be manually transferred to your editing environment. This extra step often becomes the breaking point for sustained use in high-volume operations.

**Jasper (as a dedicated SaaS platform)**
*   **Workflow Fit:** Jasper is built for a marketing department's production line. Features like Brand Voice, Templates (for AIDA, PAS, etc.), and direct CMS integrations (like SurferSEO) reduce friction from ideation to publication.
*   **Procurement Angle:** You're procuring a specialized business tool with predictable per-seat or word-count costs. Vendor lock-in is higher, but so is the out-of-the-box applicability to marketing-specific tasks.
*   **Integration Hurdle:** Lower. The platform itself is the integration. For teams needing to quickly generate on-brand blog outlines, product descriptions, and social posts within a single UI, the path of least resistance wins.

The critical question in my playbook is: **"Where does the first edit happen?"** In my audits, teams that **actually use** Poe tend to have a central AI-savvy power user who prototypes copy, then passes it to others. Teams that **actually use** Jasper have multiple members (from strategists to interns) generating first drafts directly within the tool, because the templates and brand guides provide guardrails.

For pure marketing copy generation, the tool that gets used is invariably the one that disappears into the existing process. If your process is model-agnostic experimentation, Poe holds value. If your process is a content calendar filled with specific copy types needing consistent brand adherence, a purpose-built platform like Jasper typically sees higher daily active usage, despite its higher price point. The decision hinges on a workflow audit far more than a feature checklist.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/">Poe Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Consultant Carl</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-poe/poe-vs-jasper-for-marketing-copy-generation-which-one-actually-gets-used-2/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		