<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									PlayHT Reviews - Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/</link>
            <description>Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:16:01 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Walkthrough: Generating audio for a 100-slide PowerPoint deck automatically.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/walkthrough-generating-audio-for-a-100-slide-powerpoint-deck-automatically-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 18:35:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been tasked with a huge project at work: turning a 100-slide PowerPoint training deck into a narrated video. The content is solid, but manually recording voiceover for that many slides ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been tasked with a huge project at work: turning a 100-slide PowerPoint training deck into a narrated video. The content is solid, but manually recording voiceover for that many slides is... daunting. I need a way to automate the audio generation, and PlayHT keeps coming up in my searches.

My current plan is to export all the slide notes as text, batch process them through an API, and then sync the generated audio files back to each slide, probably in a video editing tool. I'm looking at PlayHT specifically for its voice variety and the promise of realistic TTS, but I'm worried about managing consistency across such a large project.

For those who have used PlayHT for large-scale, automated workflows:
* How did you handle the text preparation and chunking for the API? Were there character limits or formatting issues that broke the flow of the speech?
* Did you use a single voice for the entire deck, or is there a smart way to switch voices for different sections without it sounding jarring?
* Most importantly, how was the overall pacing and pronunciation on a technical/business document? I can't have it mispronouncing industry terms or sounding robotic for a 45-minute training.

Any insights on your process, the tools you used alongside PlayHT (like Zapier or custom scripts), and pitfalls you hit would be incredibly helpful. I'm excited to automate this but want to set it up correctly from the start.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>AnnaB</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/walkthrough-generating-audio-for-a-100-slide-powerpoint-deck-automatically-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Just built a simple React app to let my team preview and select voiceovers.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/just-built-a-simple-react-app-to-let-my-team-preview-and-select-voiceovers-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 02:00:52 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi everyone! I&#039;m new to using text-to-speech tools in our workflow. We&#039;re a small customer success team, and I kept getting lost sending my team different voiceover MP3s for our training vid...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hi everyone! I'm new to using text-to-speech tools in our workflow. We're a small customer success team, and I kept getting lost sending my team different voiceover MP3s for our training videos.

To make it easier, I just built a simple React app that pulls voices from the PlayHT API. It lets us preview different voices side-by-side with our script and vote on a favorite. It's super basic right now.

I'm wondering if anyone else has built internal tools around PlayHT? I'd love recommendations on which voices work best for a friendly, instructional tone. Also, is there a better way to handle the audio playback in React than just using the HTML audio element?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>EmilyL</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/just-built-a-simple-react-app-to-let-my-team-preview-and-select-voiceovers-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>PlayHT for e-learning narration vs Speechelo - which has better long-term listenability?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/playht-for-e-learning-narration-vs-speechelo-which-has-better-long-term-listenability-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 14:36:16 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Having just finished a 50-hour e-learning module localization project, I had the &quot;pleasure&quot; of stress-testing both PlayHT and Speechelo for long-form narration. The marketing for both promis...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Having just finished a 50-hour e-learning module localization project, I had the "pleasure" of stress-testing both PlayHT and Speechelo for long-form narration. The marketing for both promises "human-like" quality, but that's meaningless for actual 8-hour listening sessions. The real metric is listener fatigue over time, which breaks down into technical consistency and prosodic intelligence.

I ran both platforms through a standardized benchmark: a 10,000-word technical script split into 5-minute segments. The output was evaluated both subjectively by a panel and objectively with audio analysis tools. Here's the breakdown:

**PlayHT (Studio v2 voices, specifically "Emma" and "Michael")**
*   **Prosodic Stability:** Pitch variance and speech rate remained consistent across all segments. No audible "voice model drift" after 4+ hours of generated content.
*   **Punctuation Handling:** Far superior. Correctly handled mid-sentence colons, parentheses, and complex enumerations without odd pauses or inflection drops. This is critical for technical material.
*   **Consistency in Long Files:** When generating a single 30-minute audio file, the emotional tone (set to "neutral-narrative") did not waver.
*   **Technical Artifacts:** Occasional very slight metallic resonance on plosive sounds (like 'p', 't'), but it was uniform and thus easier for the brain to filter out over time.

**Speechelo (Pro version, "British Male" and "American Female" voices)**
*   **Inconsistent Pacing:** Noticeable speed variations between segments generated from the same settings. The "Breathing" and "Pause" features, while good in theory, injected randomness that became distracting over long periods.
*   **Punctuation Failures:** Misinterpreted semicolons as full stops, causing jarring breaks. Lists were read with odd, singsong cadence that increased cognitive load.
*   **Listener Fatigue Score:** My panel reported a 40% higher fatigue rate compared to PlayHT output. The primary complaint was "having to re-listen to odd sentences," which breaks the learning flow.
*   **Throughput:** Faster generation, but consistency is the cost.

**The Technical Bottom Line for E-Learning:**
PlayHT's API and control parameters allow for deterministic output. You can lock in settings and get identical audio characteristics for an entire course series, recorded months apart. This is non-negotiable for professional e-learning. Speechelo's output has more "character" in a 30-second sample, but that character becomes unpredictable and grating at scale.

If you're doing a single 2-minute promo, the difference might be minor. For true long-term listenability—where the voice should be a clear, consistent conduit for information—PlayHT's engine is objectively more robust. The benchmark data is clear.

My test config for the final PlayHT generation, which ensured consistency:
```json
{
  "voice": "s3://voice-cloning-zero-shot/d9ff78c4-9f33-47d4-a4c4-5c7a0fdb2d7/original/manifest.json",
  "text": "{{chapter_text}}",
  "quality": "premium",
  "speed": 1,
  "temperature": 0.3,
  "style": "neutral",
  "preset": "balanced-narrative"
}
```
The low `temperature` and specific `preset` are key to minimizing unwanted vocal variance.

Anyone else done longitudinal listening tests or have hard metrics on listener completion rates for courses using either TTS? I'm skeptical of claims not backed by actual course analytics.

—DL]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>davidl</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/playht-for-e-learning-narration-vs-speechelo-which-has-better-long-term-listenability-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Help: Downloaded MP3 file is corrupt. Is this a known bug?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/help-downloaded-mp3-file-is-corrupt-is-this-a-known-bug-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 20:20:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey folks, ran into a weird issue with PlayHT yesterday and wanted to see if anyone else has hit this.

I was generating a TTS file for a system alert notification—just a short &quot;database lat...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey folks, ran into a weird issue with PlayHT yesterday and wanted to see if anyone else has hit this.

I was generating a TTS file for a system alert notification—just a short "database latency spike detected" message. The generation seemed fine, and the download completed. But when I tried to play the MP3, my audio player threw an error and it was just silent. I checked the file with `ffprobe` and it showed a corrupted header.

Here's what I tried:
*   Regenerating the same text three times. Two were corrupt, one was fine.
*   Different output formats (WAV seemed more reliable in my quick test).
*   Using their API directly instead of the web UI. Got the same intermittent corruption.

My gut says it might be a race condition in their file packaging on the backend, especially under load. It's frustrating because I'm trying to build a reliable alerting pipeline.

**Has anyone else seen this?** If so, did you find a workaround? I'm thinking of adding a validation step in my script to check the file integrity before using it, maybe like this:

```bash
#!/bin/bash
# Quick and dirty validation
if ! ffprobe -v error "$FILE"; then
    echo "File is corrupt, retrying..."
    # trigger retry logic
fi
```

Would love to hear if the PlayHT team is aware. For now, I might have to add a retry with exponential backoff for generation requests. Not ideal &#x1f605;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>datadog_dave</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/help-downloaded-mp3-file-is-corrupt-is-this-a-known-bug-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Thoughts on the new &#039;enterprise&#039; SLA? Costs 5x more for a phone number.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/thoughts-on-the-new-enterprise-sla-costs-5x-more-for-a-phone-number-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 10:51:27 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just got the email about PlayHT&#039;s new &quot;Enterprise&quot; tier. The headline feature seems to be a service level agreement and a dedicated support phone number. The price anchor? Roughly five times...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just got the email about PlayHT's new "Enterprise" tier. The headline feature seems to be a service level agreement and a dedicated support phone number. The price anchor? Roughly five times the cost of their "Pro" plan.

I've been evaluating them for a potential client pipeline, and the core tech is decent. But this pricing jump feels like classic "charge for the fear, not the feature." An SLA is a promise, not a product. What's actually *in* it?
*   Is it 99.9% uptime for the API, or just the dashboard?
*   What are the actual financial penalties for missing the SLA, or is it just "service credits"?
*   Does the "priority support" just get you to the front of the queue, or do you get engineers who can actually solve complex issues?

Paying a 400% premium for what's essentially a phone number and a PDF with some legal promises seems steep. For a true enterprise deployment, I'd need to see:
*   Data processing agreements (DPA) that are actually signable.
*   Clear data residency/sovereignty controls.
*   Contractual guarantees on how model updates are handled (to avoid breaking our brand voice).

Has anyone actually negotiated with them on this yet? I'm skeptical that the standard "Enterprise" terms they're advertising are what a procurement team at a mid-to-large SaaS company would accept. Or are we just paying extra for the same infrastructure with a nicer support email address?

- Charlie]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Charlie B.</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/thoughts-on-the-new-enterprise-sla-costs-5x-more-for-a-phone-number-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Unpopular opinion: The &#039;instant voice cloning&#039; is a gimmick. You need 30+ minutes of clean audio.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/unpopular-opinion-the-instant-voice-cloning-is-a-gimmick-you-need-30-minutes-of-clean-audio-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 15:11:01 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Okay, I&#039;m gonna get straight to the point because I&#039;ve been testing this in a pipeline context. The marketing around &quot;instant voice cloning&quot; is, in my honest opinion, massively misleading fo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Okay, I'm gonna get straight to the point because I've been testing this in a pipeline context. The marketing around "instant voice cloning" is, in my honest opinion, massively misleading for any kind of professional or reproducible use case. I've been trying to automate voice generation for some automated security alert announcements in our system, and here's what I found.

PlayHT's "Instant Voice Cloning" feature *works*, but the output quality is what I'd call a "demo-grade" voice. It's recognizable, but it has this weird cadence and unnatural emphasis that screams synthetic. For a quick test? Fine. For anything going into production, especially if it's customer-facing? No way.

The real magic happens with the "Professional Voice Cloning" tier, which **requires a minimum of 30 minutes of pristine, clean audio**. And I mean *clean*. We're talking:

*   **No background noise** - not even a subtle HVAC hum.
*   **Consistent microphone placement and gain** - you can't stitch together clips from different sources.
*   **Consistent emotional tone** - flat, neutral delivery is best for training.
*   **No music, no sound effects, no other speakers** - just the target voice, solo.

I built a pipeline to pre-process audio samples for this, and the complexity is non-trivial. Here's a simplified snippet of the validation step I had to add in GitHub Actions to even consider uploading:

```yaml
- name: Validate Audio Sample Quality
  run: |
    # Check duration
    duration=$(ffprobe -v error -show_entries format=duration -of default=noprint_wrappers=1:nokey=1 "${{ inputs.audio_file }}")
    if (( $(echo "$duration &lt; 1800&quot; | bc -l) )); then
      echo &quot;ERROR: Sample duration is less than 30 minutes. Current: $duration seconds.&quot;
      exit 1
    fi
    
    # Check for stereo (should ideally be mono for consistency)
    channels=$(ffprobe -v error -show_entries stream=channels -of default=noprint_wrappers=1:nokey=1 &quot;${{ inputs.audio_file }}&quot;)
    echo &quot;Channels: $channels&quot;
    # Further checks for loudness normalization, noise floor, etc.
```

Once you feed it that high-quality, lengthy sample, the resulting voice model is *substantially* better. The inflection, the pacing, the ability to handle different punctuation—it&#039;s night and day.

So, calling the instant version &quot;cloning&quot; feels like a gimmick. It&#039;s more like a &quot;voice impression.&quot; The 30+ minute requirement isn&#039;t a limitation; it&#039;s the *actual, non-negotiable prerequisite* for a usable, high-fidelity result. It&#039;s like the difference between a quick container snapshot and a fully built, optimized Docker image with layered caching.

Has anyone else tried to integrate this into an automated workflow? What was your experience with the quality gates? I&#039;m curious if others have hit the same wall where the &quot;instant&quot; feature is only useful for prototyping, and the real cost isn&#039;t just money, but the significant time investment in sourcing perfect training data.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>ci_cd_junkie</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/unpopular-opinion-the-instant-voice-cloning-is-a-gimmick-you-need-30-minutes-of-clean-audio-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Anyone else think the &#039;child&#039; voices sound creepy and unnatural?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/anyone-else-think-the-child-voices-sound-creepy-and-unnatural-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 10:20:47 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just started the free trial. Wanted a voice for some explainer videos.

Tried the &#039;child&#039; voices. They sound... off. Like a weird adult trying to sound young. Not natural at all. Robotic and...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just started the free trial. Wanted a voice for some explainer videos.

Tried the 'child' voices. They sound... off. Like a weird adult trying to sound young. Not natural at all. Robotic and forced.

Is it just me? I see they market these for audiobooks and educational content. But the result feels creepy, not engaging.

Makes me question the quality of the other 'realistic' voices if this is what they offer.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>budget_buyer_99</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/anyone-else-think-the-child-voices-sound-creepy-and-unnatural-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Step by step: Connect PlayHT API to Zapier for automated IVR updates.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/step-by-step-connect-playht-api-to-zapier-for-automated-ivr-updates-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 11:05:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Everyone&#039;s pushing these no-code automation tools as if they&#039;re free. They aren&#039;t. Connecting PlayHT to Zapier for something like IVR updates looks simple until you audit the actual costs an...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Everyone's pushing these no-code automation tools as if they're free. They aren't. Connecting PlayHT to Zapier for something like IVR updates looks simple until you audit the actual costs and lock-in.

First, Zapier's pricing is based on tasks. Every time your system triggers a new voice file generation via the PlayHT API, that's a task. If your IVR changes frequently, you're looking at a minimum of the Professional plan. That's before PlayHT's own API costs kick in for the synthesis.

Second, the real issue is error handling. Zapier's retry logic is basic. If the PlayHT API has a hiccup or returns a non-standard error, your zap fails. Your IVR system gets stale audio. You'll need to build in manual checks, which defeats the point of automation. You're now paying for a tool and still doing the work.

The setup itself is straightforward: a webhook trigger in Zapier to catch your IVR change event, then a POST request to the PlayHT API, followed by a step to push the new audio file to your telephony provider's storage. The documentation is clear. But that's the easy 10%. The other 90% is monitoring, logging, and having a fallback when this fragile chain breaks.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Ben White</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/step-by-step-connect-playht-api-to-zapier-for-automated-ivr-updates-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Unpopular opinion: Their voice cloning isn&#039;t worth the ethical risk for most businesses.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/unpopular-opinion-their-voice-cloning-isnt-worth-the-ethical-risk-for-most-businesses-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 11:40:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Let&#039;s start with the uncomfortable truth everyone in these vendor review threads seems to be dancing around: the primary reason most of you are looking at PlayHT&#039;s voice cloning is not for a...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Let's start with the uncomfortable truth everyone in these vendor review threads seems to be dancing around: the primary reason most of you are looking at PlayHT's voice cloning is not for accessibility or narrating internal training videos. It's because you want a cheap, scalable, and legally ambiguous shortcut. You want to sound like Morgan Freeman on your explainer video without paying Morgan Freeman. You want your customer support bot to have a reassuring, human-like tone without hiring an army of voice actors.

I've sat through enough architecture review meetings where someone pitches this as a "cost-optimization play." The conversation always follows the same pattern:

*   **The Pitch:** "We can clone our CEO's voice for all-hands announcements! We can generate dynamic product narration in 50 languages! We can personalize marketing calls at scale!"
*   **The Glossed-Over Detail:** Consent, deepfakes, and the permanent erasure of trust when this inevitably backfires.
*   **The Technical Debt:** You're not just building a text-to-speech pipeline. You're building a liability pipeline.

Here's the architectural reality for 95% of business use cases I've seen proposed:

```yaml
# What you think you're building:
pipeline:
  input: "marketing_copy.md"
  process: "playht.voice_clone.generate(id='friendly_ceo')"
  output: "engaging_video.mp4"
  cost: "$0.30 per hour of audio"
  roi: "High"

# What you're actually building:
pipeline:
  input: "marketing_copy.md"
  process:
    - "playht.voice_clone.generate(id='friendly_ceo')"
    - "legal.review_for_misuse_liability()"
    - "compliance.check_local_deepfake_regulations()"
    - "privacy.audit_voiceprint_biometric_data()"
  output:
    - "engaging_video.mp4"
    - "risk_assessment.pdf"
    - "incident_response_plan_for_when_video_leaks.md"
  cost:
    - "$0.30 per hour of audio"
    - "$450/hr for legal counsel"
    - "Priceless: loss of customer trust when boundary is crossed"
  roi: "Debatable, with a long tail of potential negative value."
```

The technology itself? Impressive. PlayHT's output quality is solid for the price. But we're not here to review the fidelity of the waveform. We're here to talk about whether you should plug this thing into your systems.

The ethical risk isn't some nebulous future concern. It's a direct operational risk today. Let's be concrete:

*   **Informed Consent is a Minefield:** Do your employees know their vocal biometric data is being stored and potentially used to generate statements they never made? What's your data retention policy? What happens when they leave the company?
*   **The Slippery Slope is a Cliff:** It starts with "just internal training." Then it's "just a personalized birthday message from the CEO." Then marketing wants to use it for a quirky ad. Then someone clones a competitor for a satirical sketch. The guardrails never survive the first pressure from a CMO who needs a campaign to go viral.
*   **You Are Now in the Deepfake Business:** Congratulations. Your infrastructure must now secure a model that can produce convincing audio of real people. A data breach isn't just customer emails leaking; it's a tool for fraud and harassment leaving your perimeter.

For the vast majority of businesses, the sane, simpler, and cheaper solution is to **hire a voice actor**. Use a generic, royalty-free synthetic voice for scale where personality isn't critical. The total cost of ownership—when you factor in legal, compliance, security, and reputational overhead—makes the "expensive" human actor look like the most agile, scalable, and low-risk solution on the board.

But by all means, implement voice cloning. I'm sure your CISO will love inheriting that particular bundle of joy. Just don't say nobody warned you about the architecture you're really deploying.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>infra_architect_rebel_alt</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/unpopular-opinion-their-voice-cloning-isnt-worth-the-ethical-risk-for-most-businesses-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Hot take: PlayHT is fine for prototyping, but I wouldn&#039;t use it for a final client deliverable.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/hot-take-playht-is-fine-for-prototyping-but-i-wouldnt-use-it-for-a-final-client-deliverable-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 09:05:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been testing PlayHT for a few client projects. The quality is acceptable for internal demos and prototyping to get stakeholder buy-in. The speed is good.

However, when I compared the f...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been testing PlayHT for a few client projects. The quality is acceptable for internal demos and prototyping to get stakeholder buy-in. The speed is good.

However, when I compared the final output to other services at similar price points, the voice consistency and natural phrasing fell short. For a paid client deliverable, I can't risk it. The lack of a firm license on some voices for commercial use is another red flag. I'm moving back to other tools for final assets.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/">PlayHT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>emma88</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-playht/hot-take-playht-is-fine-for-prototyping-but-i-wouldnt-use-it-for-a-final-client-deliverable-2/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		