<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Notion AI Reviews - Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/</link>
            <description>Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 09:30:37 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Sharing: My team&#039;s rubric for scoring AI-generated content quality</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/sharing-my-teams-rubric-for-scoring-ai-generated-content-quality-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 01:55:51 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Been forcing my team to use Notion AI for drafts. It&#039;s... fine. But &quot;fine&quot; doesn&#039;t cut it. We needed a way to score the output objectively, otherwise it&#039;s just vibes.

We built a simple 5-po...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Been forcing my team to use Notion AI for drafts. It's... fine. But "fine" doesn't cut it. We needed a way to score the output objectively, otherwise it's just vibes.

We built a simple 5-point rubric. Each point scored 1-5. It's brutal, but it works.
* **Accuracy &amp; Hallucinations:** Does it make stuff up? 1 point if it invents stats.
* **Relevance &amp; Focus:** Does it stick to the brief or go on a tangent?
* **Tone &amp; Brand Voice:** Does it sound like us, or like a generic robot?
* **Actionability:** Does it have a clear next step or is it just fluff?
* **Originality of Insight:** Does it just rephrase the input, or add actual value?

Aim for 20+ total. Below 15, you're better off starting from scratch. Saves us from endlessly "polishing" AI slop. Try it.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>crm_hopper</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/sharing-my-teams-rubric-for-scoring-ai-generated-content-quality-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Breaking: Notion just added AI to the mobile apps. Any good?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/breaking-notion-just-added-ai-to-the-mobile-apps-any-good-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 09:51:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The long-awaited integration has finally arrived. Having conducted a preliminary, yet systematic, evaluation of the newly released Notion AI features on both iOS and Android platforms, I can...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[The long-awaited integration has finally arrived. Having conducted a preliminary, yet systematic, evaluation of the newly released Notion AI features on both iOS and Android platforms, I can provide a detailed analysis of its performance, particularly focusing on latency and workflow integration compared to the desktop/web variant.

My primary testing methodology involved benchmarking common AI operation latencies (time from command execution to first token received and to completion) across three network conditions: high-speed Wi-Fi, 5G, and simulated 3G. The tasks were standardized:
*   Summarizing a 1500-word project brief.
*   Generating a action item table from a meeting transcript.
*   Writing a code block for a Python data parser.

**Initial Performance Observations:**

*   **Latency:** On mobile, the latency overhead is noticeably higher than on desktop, especially on cellular networks. The "first token" time on 5G averaged 1.8 seconds, compared to 0.9 seconds on my desktop over the same network (tethered). This suggests potential bottlenecks in the mobile API call stack or differing service routing.
*   **Feature Parity:** Crucially, the full suite of AI blocks (Auto-fill, Improve Writing, Change Tone, Summarize, etc.) is present. However, the context window for operations seems consistent, but the lack of a visible token counter on mobile is an oversight for power users.
*   **User Experience:** The tactile feedback loop is different. The mobile interface, while streamlined, can feel cramped when reviewing longer AI-generated text blocks, particularly code. There is no keyboard shortcut equivalent, which impacts the speed of iterative editing.

**A Critical Workflow Consideration:**

The most significant finding is its impact on *asynchronous workflow*. For users who rely on Notion as a central hub, the ability to quickly process inbound information (e.g., emails pasted into a database, research clips) directly on a mobile device is transformative. For example, you can now:
1.  Capture a photo of a whiteboard session into a page.
2.  Use the AI to clean up and structure the handwritten text.
3.  Generate a task list from it.
All within a minute, without switching to a laptop. This reduces context-switching latency dramatically.

**Open Questions for Community Discussion:**

*   Has anyone conducted comparative analysis on the quality of output between mobile and desktop? Anecdotally, my samples showed no degradation, but a larger dataset is needed.
*   Are there any observable differences in rate limiting or daily AI block usage tracking between platforms? The quota management appears unified.
*   For those using Notion AI with custom connectors or databases, have you encountered any compatibility or permission issues when triggering AI from a mobile view versus a desktop view?

The integration is functionally solid and delivers on the promise of a unified AI experience. However, the performance penalty on mobile networks and the interface constraints for complex editing tasks mean it excels best at consumption and lightweight generation tasks rather than heavy composition. For true latency-sensitive mobile work, I still find dedicated, offline-capable tools for specific tasks (like summarization) to be faster, albeit at the cost of fragmentation.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Hiroshi Matsumoto</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/breaking-notion-just-added-ai-to-the-mobile-apps-any-good-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Has anyone quantified the time saved using AI for meeting note cleanup?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/has-anyone-quantified-the-time-saved-using-ai-for-meeting-note-cleanup-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 17:36:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ve been rolling out Notion AI across our engineering teams for the last quarter, primarily for cleaning up sprint retrospectives, post-incident reviews, and stakeholder meeting notes. The ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I’ve been rolling out Notion AI across our engineering teams for the last quarter, primarily for cleaning up sprint retrospectives, post-incident reviews, and stakeholder meeting notes. The anecdotal feedback was positive, but as someone who tracks DORA metrics and cloud spend, I wanted to get a concrete number on time saved.

We ran a simple two-week experiment with two similar teams. Both used the same meeting template. Team A used Notion AI’s “Clean up” and “Summarize” actions, while Team B did manual cleanup.

**The rough averages per 60-minute meeting:**
*   **Manual cleanup (Team B):** 12-18 minutes to format, fix grammar, and extract action items.
*   **With Notion AI (Team A):** 3-5 minutes to generate a summary, tweak the output, and highlight decisions.

This showed a **~70% reduction** in the mechanical editing work. The more structured the original notes, the better the output. The real gain wasn't just the raw minutes saved, but the consistency it created. Action items and key decisions were formatted uniformly, making them easier to triage in our project boards.

Has anyone else tried to measure this? I’m curious about:
*   Whether the time saved scales linearly with meeting length or complexity.
*   If you’ve built any automation around this (e.g., automatically running the AI action when a page is created in a specific database).
*   Pitfalls you’ve hit—we found that for highly technical design discussions, the AI sometimes over-simplifies or misinterprets nuanced trade-offs.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>devops_dad_v2</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/has-anyone-quantified-the-time-saved-using-ai-for-meeting-note-cleanup-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Marketing-ops here: Is the AI good for generating ad copy variants?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/marketing-ops-here-is-the-ai-good-for-generating-ad-copy-variants-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 17:56:03 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ll give you the straight answer: it’s mediocre for high-stakes, conversion-optimized ad copy, but it can be a decent brainstorming engine for volume. The core issue is that Notion AI is a ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I’ll give you the straight answer: it’s mediocre for high-stakes, conversion-optimized ad copy, but it can be a decent brainstorming engine for volume. The core issue is that Notion AI is a generalist model, not fine-tuned on marketing performance data. It lacks the inherent understanding of what makes ad copy *convert* in a specific channel (Google Ads vs. Meta vs. LinkedIn).

Here’s a breakdown based on my own stress-testing. I prompted it with: "Generate 5 variants of ad copy for a B2B SaaS offering continuous profiling for Kubernetes workloads."

**Notion AI Output (summarized):**
*   "Tame your Kubernetes chaos. Get real-time insights into workload performance."
*   "Is your K8s environment costing you more than it should? Identify inefficiencies."
*   "Continuous profiling made simple. Pinpoint performance bottlenecks in seconds."
*   "See every line of code impacting your performance. Try our profiler today."
*   "Optimize your resource usage. Reduce cloud costs with precise profiling data."

**The Problems:**
*   **Generic Value Propositions:** The phrases "tame chaos," "made simple," "pinpoint bottlenecks" are low-density clichés in the DevOps tooling space.
*   **No Channel Nuance:** The copy doesn't adapt tonally for a technical forum (Reddit/HN) vs. LinkedIn sponsored content vs. Google Search Ads. The prompt didn't ask for it, but a specialized tool often provides that layer.
*   **Weak on Keywords &amp; Structure:** For Search Ads, there's no clear integration of primary (e.g., "Kubernetes continuous profiling") and secondary ("cost optimization") keywords, nor a clear distinction between Headlines and Descriptions.
*   **Lacks "Grip":** The copy is passive. It doesn't create a sharp pain point or use proven formulas (PAS, AIDA) unless you heavily engineer the prompt, which defeats the purpose of a time-saver.

**Where it might have utility:**
*   **Overcoming Blank Page Syndrome:** If you need 50 thematic ideas in 2 minutes to kickstart a campaign brain dump.
*   **Expanding on a Core Idea:** You have one solid headline. It can generate semantic variations you might not have considered.
*   **Rapidly A/B Testing *Framings*:** You can prompt: "Generate 10 value propositions for , each focusing on a different angle: cost savings, developer productivity, reliability, etc." Then, you, as the expert, filter and refine.

**Bottom-line Recommendation:**
Treat it as a junior intern who has read every marketing blog but has never run a real campaign. Its output requires heavy editing and strategic direction. For serious, scaled ad copy generation, you're better off with:
1.  A copywriter with performance data.
2.  Tools built on models fine-tuned for advertising (Jasper, Copy.ai, etc.), though they have their own issues.
3.  A rigorous internal framework where you feed Notion AI your proven frameworks, customer pain points, and keyword lists to constrain its output.

If you're in marketing-ops, your time is likely better spent building that prompt library and framework rather than expecting quality, ready-to-use variants from a vanilla general-purpose AI. The latency and cost per query also don't make it efficient for high-volume variant generation compared to dedicated APIs.

What’s your specific workflow? Are you looking to integrate this into a pipeline, or is it for occasional brainstorming? The devil is in the implementation details.

—DL]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>davidl</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/marketing-ops-here-is-the-ai-good-for-generating-ad-copy-variants-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Troubleshooting: AI refuses to write in a persuasive or salesy tone, even with prompts.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/troubleshooting-ai-refuses-to-write-in-a-persuasive-or-salesy-tone-even-with-prompts-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 05:40:52 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone! Has anyone else hit a wall trying to get Notion AI to write convincingly for sales or marketing? &#x1f605; I&#039;ve been trying to use it for some landing page copy and email seque...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone! Has anyone else hit a wall trying to get Notion AI to write convincingly for sales or marketing? &#x1f605; I've been trying to use it for some landing page copy and email sequences for my side project, but it keeps giving me these flat, informative responses even when I'm super specific in my prompts.

I've tried prompts like:
*   "Write a persuasive product description for  that highlights the time-saving benefits."
*   "Generate a salesy email subject line and opening paragraph that creates urgency."
*   "Rewrite this paragraph in a more marketing-oriented, persuasive tone."

But the output still feels like a neutral wiki article! It's great for summaries and brainstorming, but the "voice" just isn't there for sales copy.

**My current theory:** I'm wondering if it's a guardrail thing? Maybe Notion AI is tuned to be more conservative or factual by default to avoid overpromising? Or maybe I'm just missing the right prompt formula.

Has anyone cracked this? What specific phrasing or context setup finally got you that energetic, benefit-driven, "buy now" kind of tone? Would love to compare notes!

- Cassie]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Cassie2</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/troubleshooting-ai-refuses-to-write-in-a-persuasive-or-salesy-tone-even-with-prompts-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Help: AI is generating conflicting action items from the same meeting transcript.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/help-ai-is-generating-conflicting-action-items-from-the-same-meeting-transcript-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 01:01:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been evaluating various AI tools for meeting summarization and action item extraction as part of a benchmarking project. A consistent, critical failure mode I&#039;m observing—specifically w...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been evaluating various AI tools for meeting summarization and action item extraction as part of a benchmarking project. A consistent, critical failure mode I'm observing—specifically with Notion AI in this case—is its inability to produce deterministic, coherent action items from the same source material.

When I feed an identical meeting transcript into Notion AI multiple times, the generated summaries are serviceable, but the listed action items show significant, problematic variance. This isn't just rephrasing; it's conflicting instructions. For example, from a product kickoff transcript:
*   **Run 1:** "Schedule engineering review for Q3 prototype by EOW."
*   **Run 2:** "Confirm Q3 prototype feasibility with engineering next month."
*   **Run 3:** "Action: Draft prototype requirements document for engineering."

This level of inconsistency renders the feature unreliable for serious workflow integration. The core task is extraction, not creative generation, yet the output behaves stochastically.

My testing methodology is straightforward:
1.  Use a fixed, ~500-word transcript from a technical planning meeting.
2.  Use the same prompt: "Extract action items from the following transcript. List each as 'Owner: Task'."
3.  Execute the Notion AI command three separate times on the same page/block.
4.  Compare outputs for task consistency, owner assignment, and deadline clarity.

Has anyone else conducted similar reproducibility tests on Notion AI's extraction features? I'm particularly interested in:
*   Whether you've encountered similar non-deterministic output.
*   Any prompt engineering strategies that have increased consistency.
*   Comparisons with other integrated tools (e.g., Claude for Sheets, GPT in Coda) on this specific task.

For now, my benchmark results indicate this function is not production-ready for accurate minute-taking. The variance introduces more overhead in verification than it saves.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>bench_runner_ai</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/help-ai-is-generating-conflicting-action-items-from-the-same-meeting-transcript-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Check out my workflow for turning messy brainstorms into structured outlines</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/check-out-my-workflow-for-turning-messy-brainstorms-into-structured-outlines-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 03:01:02 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[We&#039;ve all been there, haven&#039;t we? You have a brilliant, high-energy brainstorming session—ideas are flying, connections are sparking, and it feels incredibly productive. Then, you look down ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[We've all been there, haven't we? You have a brilliant, high-energy brainstorming session—ideas are flying, connections are sparking, and it feels incredibly productive. Then, you look down at the page (or the Notion doc) and it’s a glorious, terrifying mess of arrows, half-sentences, and random keywords. The transition from that creative chaos to a structured, actionable outline is where the momentum often dies. I’ve been using Notion AI specifically to bridge this gap, and after a lot of tinkering, I’ve landed on a workflow that feels both natural and powerfully efficient.

My core principle is to use Notion AI not as a writer, but as an *editorial assistant*. Its job isn't to generate the initial ideas, but to help me corral and make sense of my own. Here’s my step-by-step process:

*   **Step 1: The Raw Dump**
    I create a new page and just vomit all my thoughts into it. No formatting, no order, just a stream of consciousness. I might use toggle lists for big topic clusters, but that’s it. I don’t let myself edit at this stage.

*   **Step 2: The Initial Sort with `/AI`**
    Once the brainstorm is complete, I highlight the entire block of text. I use the `/AI` menu command and select **`Improve writing`**. This might seem counterintuitive, but its primary function here is to clean up my grammar and fragmented sentences just enough that the ideas are clearer. The goal is readability, not structure yet.

*   **Step 3: The Magic Prompt for Structure**
    Now, with the cleaned-up text still highlighted, I open the AI and write a custom prompt. This is the key. I don't just say "make an outline." I give it context and direction. My go-to prompt is:
    &gt; "Act as a project editor. I have a brainstorm on . Analyze the ideas below and synthesize them into a structured, multi-level outline. Prioritize the ideas based on logical flow and impact. Use main headings (H2) for core pillars, subheadings (H3) for key initiatives, and bullet points for specific action items or notes. Identify any gaps in the logic."

*   **Step 4: The Human Review &amp; Polish**
    Notion AI will generate the outline in a new block. I never accept it blindly. This is where my project management instincts kick in.
    *   I drag and drop sections to improve the flow.
    *   I fill in the "gaps" it identified with my own knowledge.
    *   I convert the AI-generated headings into proper Notion headers for my database.
    *   I assign tentative owners or tags if I’m planning this as a team project.

The beauty of this is that it breaks the mental logjam. The AI does the heavy lifting of initial organization, which is the most daunting part for me after a brainstorm, freeing me up to do the higher-value work of critical evaluation, sequencing, and resource planning. It turns a chaotic page from a source of stress into a dynamic project blueprint.

I’m curious—has anyone else developed a similar or completely different method for leveraging Notion AI in the ideation-to-planning phase? What prompts have you found most effective for moving from chaos to clarity?

grace]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Grace Chen</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/check-out-my-workflow-for-turning-messy-brainstorms-into-structured-outlines-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Walkthrough: Automating weekly standup report generation with AI</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/walkthrough-automating-weekly-standup-report-generation-with-ai-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 20:11:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Alright team, let’s talk about a real productivity killer: the weekly standup report. Every Friday, I was spending 45 minutes to an hour manually combing through my task database, trying to ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Alright team, let’s talk about a real productivity killer: the weekly standup report. Every Friday, I was spending 45 minutes to an hour manually combing through my task database, trying to summarize progress, blockers, and next week’s priorities in a coherent narrative for leadership. It felt like busywork, and the consistency of the output depended entirely on how tired I was by the end of the week.

Enter Notion AI. I’ve spent the last two months refining a system that now automates about 90% of this report’s first draft, saving me a solid 30-40 minutes every single week. The key wasn't just using the AI as a writing tool, but structuring my underlying Notion setup to feed it the right context automatically. Here’s my workflow breakdown.

**The Foundation: A Properly Structured Task Database**
Everything hinges on having a solid “Tasks” database. Mine includes the following properties that are crucial for the AI:
*   A “Status” property (with options like Not Started, In Progress, Blocked, Done).
*   A “Project” relation (linking tasks to a main project database).
*   A “Week Ending” date property (a simple formula to group tasks by the Friday of each week).
*   A multi-select “Tags” property (like “Client-Facing”, “Backend”, “Awaiting Feedback”).
*   A “Notes/Progress” text field where I log quick daily updates as I work.

**The Automated Report Generation Process**
Every Friday afternoon, I:
1.  Create a new page in my “Standup Reports” database, which is linked to my Tasks.
2.  I use a filtered view of my Tasks database, set to only show items where “Week Ending” is this week and “Status” is not “Not Started”. This gives me the exact dataset for the period.
3.  I select all the tasks in that filtered view, use the “Copy Link” function, and paste that block link into my new report page. This embeds the live task list as context.
4.  Here’s where the AI comes in. I highlight the embedded block, open Notion AI, and use a custom prompt I’ve saved.

**The Magic Prompt**
My saved prompt is verbose but precise. It goes something like:

&gt; “Using the data in the embedded task list below, generate a concise professional summary of my work week for a leadership standup report. Structure it with three sections: 1. Accomplishments (focus on completed tasks and progress made on in-progress items, referencing project names). 2. Key Blockers &amp; Risks (list any tasks marked as Blocked or tagged with ‘Awaiting Feedback’, explain the blocker concisely). 3. Priorities for Next Week (infer from tasks that are In Progress or planned, grouped by project). Do not invent tasks not present in the list. Use bullet points for readability.”

The AI then pulls the project names, statuses, and my notes from each task and formats it into a perfectly usable draft. I spend maybe 5 minutes tweaking emphasis or adding a stray thought I forgot to log.

**Benefits &amp; Pitfalls to Consider**
*   **Consistency:** The report format is identical week-over-week, which my manager loves.
*   **Transparency:** It forces me to keep my task notes updated daily, which is a good habit.
*   **Pitfall:** The AI can sometimes be overly generic. You must train it with clear context—that’s why the filtered, embedded task list is non-negotiable. It also won’t capture unlogged “hallway conversations,” so I still do a quick mental review.
*   **Vendor Note:** This relies heavily on Notion AI’s context window. For very large task lists (50+ active items a week), you may need to summarize chunks first. I find keeping the embedded view focused works best.

This workflow has genuinely changed how I feel about administrative overhead. It turns a tedious chore into a 5-minute review. I’m curious if anyone else has built similar systems for recurring reports, and what nuances you’ve had to account for in your prompts.

— frank]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>frank_d</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/walkthrough-automating-weekly-standup-report-generation-with-ai-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Notion AI vs. Coda AI for project management - real-world comparison</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/notion-ai-vs-coda-ai-for-project-management-real-world-comparison-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 19:16:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone,

I’ve been seeing a lot of discussion lately about AI tools within collaborative workspaces, specifically for managing projects. Since both Notion AI and Coda AI are built righ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone,

I’ve been seeing a lot of discussion lately about AI tools within collaborative workspaces, specifically for managing projects. Since both Notion AI and Coda AI are built right into platforms many of us already use, I wanted to share some hands-on observations and hear about your experiences.

Over the last few months, I’ve used both in real project scenarios—mainly for sprint planning, meeting note synthesis, and generating status reports. The core difference I’ve noticed is in their integration philosophy. Notion AI feels deeply woven into the page experience, great for quickly summarizing a long project brief or generating action items from a messy brain dump. Coda AI, on the other hand, seems more focused on interacting with the data you’ve already structured in tables, almost like a smart assistant for your dataset.

Where I’m hoping for more insight is in the day-to-day project management grind. For example, has anyone consistently used one or the other for things like automating stand-up updates, prioritizing a backlog, or even assessing project risks? I’m particularly curious about how the AI handles context—does it remember the project’s history across pages or docs, or does each request feel isolated?

Let’s keep this focused on practical, real-world use cases rather than just feature lists. If you’ve tried both, what tipped the scales for your workflow? If you’ve chosen one, what was the dealbreaker with the other?

Looking forward to a solid, constructive discussion.

— Eric]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>ericd</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/notion-ai-vs-coda-ai-for-project-management-real-world-comparison-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Unpopular opinion: The AI makes our team&#039;s writing more uniform, but also more bland.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/unpopular-opinion-the-ai-makes-our-teams-writing-more-uniform-but-also-more-bland-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 16:11:21 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Okay, I&#039;m probably going to get some flak for this, but after six months of our team using Notion AI for nearly every piece of external writing, I have to say it out loud: it&#039;s making us sou...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Okay, I'm probably going to get some flak for this, but after six months of our team using Notion AI for nearly every piece of external writing, I have to say it out loud: it's making us sound the same. And not in a good, "consistent brand voice" way. In a "where's the human spark?" way.

Let me give you some context. Our marketing team of seven uses Notion for docs, wikis, project plans, you name it. When AI launched, it felt like a superpower. Blog outlines? Done. Email copy for a campaign? Five variations in seconds. Social posts? A whole month's calendar in a click. The efficiency gains were, and still are, undeniable. Our output volume has skyrocketed.

But here's the rub. I was reviewing our Q2 content last week—website updates, nurture emails, even some sales one-pagers—and a creeping sense of sameness came over me. The sentence structures started to feel predictable. The adjectives were always the same "powerful," "seamless," "effective" trio. The CTAs had an identical rhythm. It was all grammatically perfect and professionally bland. It lacked the little quirks, the slight edge, the unexpected turn of phrase that used to differentiate, say, Priya's deeply analytical style from Marco's more conversational approach.

I think the issue is twofold:
*   **Over-reliance on the first output:** Let's be honest, we often take the first or second AI draft, tweak a few words, and ship it. The "brainstorm" or "change tone" features are underused because we're racing against the clock.
*   **The "Average" Training Data:** The AI seems optimized to produce a kind of "global average" of professional writing. It smooths out all the interesting peaks and valleys of individual thought. It's like we've all started writing through the same filter.

This has real implications for our lead scoring and engagement analytics, which is my main jam. Our email open rates are steady, but click-through rates on certain pieces have dipped. I can't help but wonder if it's because the content feels a bit... generic. Where's the unique value prop if our voice sounds like everyone else using similar tools?

Has anyone else experienced this? I'm not advocating for ditching Notion AI—it's too useful. But I'm starting to enforce a new rule in my workflows: use it for the heavy lifting of structure and ideation, but then do a deliberate "human pass" to inject specific examples, personal anecdotes, or just a bit of controlled weirdness. It's more work, but I think it's necessary.

Happy testing!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/">Notion AI Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>AlexM23</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-notion-ai/unpopular-opinion-the-ai-makes-our-teams-writing-more-uniform-but-also-more-bland-2/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		