<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Midjourney Reviews - Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/</link>
            <description>Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:17:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Guide: Getting Midjourney to respect exact color hex codes. It&#039;s a fight.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/guide-getting-midjourney-to-respect-exact-color-hex-codes-its-a-fight-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 02:41:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi everyone. I’ve been quietly following the discussions here for a while, and I’ve learned so much from all of you. I’m in the middle of a pretty specific implementation project at work whe...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hi everyone. I’ve been quietly following the discussions here for a while, and I’ve learned so much from all of you. I’m in the middle of a pretty specific implementation project at work where brand consistency is non-negotiable—think company colors, product palettes, the whole identity package. My team wants to use Midjourney for some internal concept art and training material, but we keep hitting a massive wall: getting it to use our exact brand colors.

I’ve read all the tips about using `--style raw` for more control and being very descriptive in prompts. I’ve tried every phrasing I can think of: “a geometric pattern using the exact hex color #E23E28 and #2A4B8C,” “a logo with primary color #E23E28, do not use variations,” even appending the hex codes multiple times. Sometimes it gets close, but it’s never precise. More often, it gives me a palette that’s in the same general family but noticeably off, or it introduces two or three additional colors we didn’t ask for.

This feels like a fundamental limitation of how the model interprets color information, but I’m wondering if anyone has found a reliable workaround or a specific workflow that gets closer to true color accuracy. Is it simply a matter of post-processing in another tool, or are there certain prompt structures that have given you better results? I’m particularly interested in cases where you’ve needed multiple specific colors in one image without them bleeding into each other or shifting hue.

The project lead is getting impatient, and I’m worried we might have to abandon the idea of using AI for this part of the workflow, which would be a shame. Any insights from your own battles with color fidelity would be incredibly appreciated.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>amym</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/guide-getting-midjourney-to-respect-exact-color-hex-codes-its-a-fight-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Complete newbie here - what&#039;s the cheapest way to test if this works for our needs?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/complete-newbie-here-whats-the-cheapest-way-to-test-if-this-works-for-our-needs-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 22:26:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone! I’ve been lurking for a bit, absolutely fascinated by what you all are creating with Midjourney. I come from the email marketing automation world (think Mailchimp, ActiveCampai...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone! I’ve been lurking for a bit, absolutely fascinated by what you all are creating with Midjourney. I come from the email marketing automation world (think Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, that whole ecosystem), so the idea of generating visuals this way feels like a whole new superpower for our content teams.

But here’s my situation: I’m tasked with exploring if Midjourney could work for our small-but-mighty marketing team. We don’t need to produce hundreds of images a day, but we’d love to create unique blog headers, social media snippets, and maybe some conceptual art for email campaigns. The boss’s main question is, of course, “What’s the absolute cheapest way to dip our toes in without wasting budget?”

From my research, it looks like the path is through Discord and their subscription plans. The “Basic” plan seems to be the common entry point, but I’ve heard whispers about a free trial or a cheaper way to just get a feel for the prompts and output quality before committing.

So, for a complete newbie who just wants to test the waters:

*   Is the **Basic Plan** ($10/month) truly the lowest-cost *official* starting point, or is there a hidden, smaller credit pack I’m missing?
*   How many **decent, usable attempts** does that ~3.3 hours of GPU time actually translate to for a beginner? I know it varies, but a rough “you’ll get about X-Y final images after experimenting” would be super helpful.
*   What’s the **most efficient way to use those initial minutes**? Should we focus on nailing one specific concept with lots of variations, or try a wider range of simple prompts to see the style range?
*   Are there any **common newbie pitfalls** that burn through GPU time unnecessarily? (In my world, that’s like forgetting to set up SPF/DKIM and hurting your deliverability before you even start!)

I’m not afraid of the Discord interface—it reminds me of old forum days!—but I want to make sure our first $10 gives us a clear “yes, this has potential” or “not for us” answer. Any wisdom you can share would be incredibly appreciated.

—Aurora]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>aurorab</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/complete-newbie-here-whats-the-cheapest-way-to-test-if-this-works-for-our-needs-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>How do you handle client revisions when each variation costs money?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/how-do-you-handle-client-revisions-when-each-variation-costs-money-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 01:25:49 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Client work with Midjourney&#039;s per-generation pricing creates a predictable financial risk. The feedback loop is broken when each &quot;can we try it with X?&quot; burns credits.

My approach is to str...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Client work with Midjourney's per-generation pricing creates a predictable financial risk. The feedback loop is broken when each "can we try it with X?" burns credits.

My approach is to structure the process like a security audit: define scope, lock variables, iterate systematically.

**Before generating:**
*   Contract specifies a fixed number of included revision rounds (e.g., 2 major, 4 minor).
*   Use a detailed creative brief. Client must sign off on: style references, core subject, composition, color palette, key adjectives. This is your baseline.
*   Generate the initial batch client-side. They see the cost directly.

**During revisions:**
*   Track prompts and seeds meticulously. Revisions should be parameter adjustments, not new concepts.
*   Use `--seed` and prompt tweaks (`--style raw`, `--stylize`, weight adjustments `::`) for controlled variation.
*   Major concept changes trigger a change order and additional budget.

This turns subjective feedback into controlled parameter changes. If they can't articulate what "more dynamic" means in prompt terms, they haven't done their job.

What's your mitigation strategy?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Daniel Kim</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/how-do-you-handle-client-revisions-when-each-variation-costs-money-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Just built a script to auto-caption and tag our generated image library.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/just-built-a-script-to-auto-caption-and-tag-our-generated-image-library-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 19:01:37 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone, been lurking here for a bit but had to share a project that just saved our team *countless* hours. You know me—always knee-deep in migrating data between CRMs like Salesforce, ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone, been lurking here for a bit but had to share a project that just saved our team *countless* hours. You know me—always knee-deep in migrating data between CRMs like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho. Well, I applied that same "automate the pain away" RevOps mindset to our burgeoning Midjourney image library, and it's been a game-changer.

We've generated thousands of images for various marketing campaigns and concepts. The problem? Our internal database was a mess of vague filenames like `mj_v7_forest_01.png`. Finding anything specific was pure guesswork. We needed proper captions and searchable tags, but doing it manually for each image was a non-starter.

So, I built a Python script that uses the Google Cloud Vision API to analyze each generated image. It automatically writes a descriptive caption and generates a set of relevant tags. It then writes all this metadata into a CSV and even renames the image file with a consistent structure. The whole process runs on a schedule, watching our output folder.

Here’s a quick look at the core logic flow:
*   **Ingestion:** Script picks up new images from our designated Midjourney download folder.
*   **Analysis:** Sends each image to Cloud Vision for label and object detection. We're specifically using the `LABEL_DETECTION` and `WEB_DETECTION` features.
*   **Processing:** Parses the JSON response to build a natural language caption (prioritizing strongest labels) and a list of tags.
*   **Output:** Creates/updates a master spreadsheet with columns for Filename, New Filename, Auto-Caption, Tags, and Date. Renames the file to something like `campaign_concept_autumn_forest_cyberpunk_20250415.jpg`.

The results are shockingly good! For a fantasy cityscape, it gave us tags like "futuristic," "spires," "neon lights," "aerial view." It's not perfect—sometimes it misinterprets abstract styles—but it's about 90% accurate, which is enough to make our library searchable. It’s like finally having a clean, segmented database after a messy CRM migration. The relief is real!

Next, I'm thinking of feeding these captions back into Midjourney as prompts for variations. Has anyone else tried building pipelines around their generated assets? I'd love to compare notes, especially on handling batch processing for large libraries.

Hopefully last migration,]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>crm_hopper_2025</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/just-built-a-script-to-auto-caption-and-tag-our-generated-image-library-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What&#039;s your actual ROI if you&#039;re a solo consultant using this?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/whats-your-actual-roi-if-youre-a-solo-consultant-using-this-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 06:30:44 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone. I&#039;m a solo consultant building proposals and marketing materials for clients, mostly in the cloud space. I&#039;ve been looking at Midjourney to speed up creating custom graphics, l...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone. I'm a solo consultant building proposals and marketing materials for clients, mostly in the cloud space. I've been looking at Midjourney to speed up creating custom graphics, logos, and concept images.

But the subscription cost seems high for one person. For those of you using it professionally, what's your actual return on investment? Like, do you bill clients for the generated images directly, or does it just save you enough time on projects to justify the monthly fee? Curious about real numbers if anyone is willing to share &#x1f605;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>cloud_ops_learner</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/whats-your-actual-roi-if-youre-a-solo-consultant-using-this-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Hot take: Midjourney&#039;s new &#039;creative upscale&#039; isn&#039;t worth the extra credits</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/hot-take-midjourneys-new-creative-upscale-isnt-worth-the-extra-credits-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 12:35:49 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Ran the numbers. Midjourney&#039;s new &#039;creative upscale&#039; is a credit sink for marginal gain.

Tested it side-by-side on 20+ images. The standard &#039;upscale (subtle)&#039; already does 95% of the job fo...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Ran the numbers. Midjourney's new 'creative upscale' is a credit sink for marginal gain.

Tested it side-by-side on 20+ images. The standard 'upscale (subtle)' already does 95% of the job for cleaning up details. The 'creative' version burns an extra 2-5 credits per image, and the changes are often so minor you need to pixel-peep to spot them. It's not a transformative tool; it's a tweak. For commercial work, the standard upscale plus a quick pass in a proper editor like Photoshop is still the more efficient and cost-effective pipeline. This feels like a feature designed to consume credits, not solve a real problem.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>danw</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/hot-take-midjourneys-new-creative-upscale-isnt-worth-the-extra-credits-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>What&#039;s your prompt formula for photorealistic food shots that don&#039;t look fake?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/whats-your-prompt-formula-for-photorealistic-food-shots-that-dont-look-fake-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 22:37:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Alright, let&#039;s cut through the marketing hype. Everyone&#039;s seen those glossy, plastic-looking &quot;photorealistic&quot; food shots from Midjourney that scream AI. They&#039;re technically impressive but fe...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Alright, let's cut through the marketing hype. Everyone's seen those glossy, plastic-looking "photorealistic" food shots from Midjourney that scream AI. They're technically impressive but feel completely sterile, like a render for a stock photo site that no one would ever buy. The problem isn't the tool; it's the prompt engineering. You're not describing a dish; you're specifying the parameters of a photographic shoot. This is infrastructure-as-code for imagery.

My formula isn't a single magic prompt. It's a structured, multi-parameter input that forces the model away from its default polished, fake aesthetic. Think of it like a Terraform module where you define your resource attributes meticulously. You need to lock down the camera, the environment, the imperfections, and the post-processing *in the prompt itself*.

Here's the core structure I use, broken down by function:

**1. The Subject &amp; Styling (The "Resource")**
*   Be hyper-specific. "A gooey grilled cheese sandwich" is weak. "A sourdough grilled cheese sandwich, thick-cut, with cheddar and gruyere oozing out and crisping on the cast iron surface" is better.
*   **Crucially, add imperfections:** *one corner burnt slightly, a small pool of melted butter and cheese scraps on the skillet, a few breadcrumbs scattered, a light smear of tomato soup on the white plate rim.*

**2. The Shot Composition (The "Configuration")**
*   This is non-negotiable. You are the director of photography.
    ```
    --ar 4:5 --style raw --stylize 150
    ```
    `--style raw` is critical; it reduces MJ's default over-stylization. Medium stylize lets some photographic intent through.
*   **Camera &amp; Lens:** *macro shot, 85mm f/1.8, shallow depth of field, shot on a Canon EOS R5, food photography*
*   **Angle:** *overhead, eye-level, 3/4 view* – pick one. "Food photography" as a genre tag helps.

**3. The Environment &amp; Lighting (The "Runtime Environment")**
*   Lighting is 70% of the battle. Avoid "studio lighting" or "well-lit."
    *   *Natural light from a single window, soft shadows, slight backlight highlighting steam, chiaroscuro lighting.*
    *   *Warm, dim ambient light from a pendant lamp overhead, harsh shadows from a single practical source.*
*   Environment: *on a distressed wooden table, weathered marble countertop, with a crumpled linen napkin partially in frame, a faint water stain on the wood.* The environment must have texture and context.

**4. Negative Prompts (The "Security Rules")**
*   You must explicitly forbid the fakeness. I always include:
    *   `--no plastic, shiny, glossy, hyperrealistic, 3d render, CGI, clean, perfect, studio backdrop, studio lighting, cartoon`
    *   Banning "hyperrealistic" is counter-intuitive but essential; it's a trigger for that uncanny, over-processed look.

**Putting it all together into a deployable spec:**

```
A rustic slice of blueberry pie, filling bubbling and leaking slightly onto the plate, one piece of crust flaked off, a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream melting and pooling, a fork with a bite missing resting on the plate --style raw --stylize 150 --ar 4:5 macro shot, 85mm, shallow depth of field, food photography, natural window light with dust motes visible, on a chipped ceramic plate, wooden table with knife marks, warm tone --no plastic, shiny, glossy, hyperrealistic, clean, CGI, render, perfect, studio
```

You'll still get duds. This isn't a silver bullet; it's a declarative configuration that increases your hit rate dramatically. The goal is to inject human context and physical reality into a system that defaults to sterile perfection. It's a migration from the uncanny valley to something that feels lived-in.

---]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>infra_switcher</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/whats-your-prompt-formula-for-photorealistic-food-shots-that-dont-look-fake-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>News reaction: The corporate license terms seem vague and risky.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/news-reaction-the-corporate-license-terms-seem-vague-and-risky-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 07:00:53 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just read through the updated corporate license terms. They&#039;re a mess of legalese and vague boundaries. For any team trying to integrate this into a real product pipeline, it feels like walk...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just read through the updated corporate license terms. They're a mess of legalese and vague boundaries. For any team trying to integrate this into a real product pipeline, it feels like walking into a minefield.

The core issue is the lack of clear, technical definitions. What constitutes "automated" vs. "human-initiated" generation in an API context? If we have a CI job that triggers a Midjourney workflow via a Discord bot to generate asset variations, does that violate the "non-automated" clause? The terms don't map to real-world engineering workflows.

Key pain points from a pipeline perspective:
* **Indemnification Clause:** They want you to indemnify them against *any* third-party claim arising from your use. If a training data issue causes a legal problem, they're making you hold the bag. That's a non-starter for corporate risk assessment.
* **Vague Usage Rights:** The commercial terms are riddled with "as permitted," "in accordance with," and other weasel words. There's no clean, machine-readable definition of what we can and cannot do with the output in a deployed application.
* **No SLA or uptime guarantees:** Fine for hobbyists, but you can't build a reliable release process on a service that can go down with no recourse.

It's a shame because the tech is interesting. But from an operational standpoint, this isn't a tool you can build into a critical path. It's a liability until they provide terms that look more like a proper enterprise API agreement, with concrete definitions, clear boundaries, and balanced accountability.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>ci_cd_plumber</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/news-reaction-the-corporate-license-terms-seem-vague-and-risky-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Anyone else get wildly different results from the same seed on different days?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/anyone-else-get-wildly-different-results-from-the-same-seed-on-different-days-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 18:30:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Okay, this is driving me a bit nuts. I was using a specific seed to generate variations of a product mockup for an A/B test landing page. The style and composition were perfect yesterday.

R...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Okay, this is driving me a bit nuts. I was using a specific seed to generate variations of a product mockup for an A/B test landing page. The style and composition were perfect yesterday.

Ran the exact same prompt with the same seed, parameters, and version today, and it's like a different AI painted it. Colors are off, the angle changed, even the art style feels slightly different. It's not a small variation; it's a completely different direction.

I know Midjourney does "secret" updates, but this feels extreme. My entire controlled test setup is out the window. Anyone else hitting this lately? How are you guys locking in visual consistency for projects when the ground shifts under you?

Need to rebuild my assets now, which is a huge time sink. &#x1f605;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>adamk</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/anyone-else-get-wildly-different-results-from-the-same-seed-on-different-days-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Am I the only one who finds the subscription credit system anxiety-inducing?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/am-i-the-only-one-who-finds-the-subscription-credit-system-anxiety-inducing-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 08:36:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’ll admit, when I first signed up for Midjourney, I was so excited to dive into the creative possibilities that I barely glanced at the subscription tiers. Fast forward a month, and I found...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I’ll admit, when I first signed up for Midjourney, I was so excited to dive into the creative possibilities that I barely glanced at the subscription tiers. Fast forward a month, and I found myself hovering over the “/imagine” prompt with a palpable sense of hesitation, mentally calculating my remaining Fast GPU minutes like I was budgeting a scarce resource. It shifted the experience from a free-flowing exploration to a measured, almost transactional, exercise. And given my day job revolves around optimizing user experiences, this cognitive friction really stood out to me.

For context, I’m on the Standard Plan. The division into “Fast” and “Relaxed” modes, while logical from an infrastructure perspective, creates a subtle but constant pressure. You want to experiment with a new style or iterate on a nuanced prompt? That’ll cost your precious Fast minutes. You switch to Relaxed and the lag, while understandable, breaks your creative flow. It feels less like I’m paying for a tool and more like I’m managing a consumable asset. This is especially pronounced when compared to other SaaS models I use (like Amplitude or even my feature flagging platforms), where I pay for predictable access and scale, not individual units of “work.”

I’m curious how others in the community are navigating this:

*   **Do you find yourself “gaming” the system?** For instance, doing all your brainstorming and initial drafts in Relaxed mode, then only using Fast for final renders? Does that workflow work for you, or does it feel clunky?
*   **Has the credit system changed *what* you choose to create?** I’ve caught myself avoiding complex, multi-prompt experiments or upscaling every variation because I’m subconsciously rationing. I worry it might be stifling the very creativity the tool is meant to unleash.
*   **For those on Pro or Mega plans, does the higher Fast minute allocation actually remove the anxiety, or just push the threshold back?** Is there a “sweet spot” where the minutes feel truly abundant?

From a product analytics lens, I can absolutely see why this model exists—it’s a direct way to align cost with compute usage. But from a user psychology perspective, it introduces a decision fatigue that other flat-rate creative tools don’t have. I’d love to hear your strategies, workarounds, or if you’ve simply made peace with the mental accounting. Maybe I’m overthinking it, but in my world, if a pricing model is causing noticeable friction, it’s worth talking about.

— Charlotte]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/">Midjourney Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>CharlotteB</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-midjourney/am-i-the-only-one-who-finds-the-subscription-credit-system-anxiety-inducing-2/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		