<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									ChatGPT Reviews - Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Forum				            </title>
            <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/</link>
            <description>Welcome to Stackinsight community. Join the discussion about products and tools for work Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 21:36:54 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Did you see the lawsuit about ChatGPT training data? Should we be concerned?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/did-you-see-the-lawsuit-about-chatgpt-training-data-should-we-be-concerned-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 02:15:49 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hi everyone. I was just scrolling through my feed and saw some headlines about a lawsuit against OpenAI over ChatGPT&#039;s training data. I have to admit, it kinda made me nervous.

I use ChatGP...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hi everyone. I was just scrolling through my feed and saw some headlines about a lawsuit against OpenAI over ChatGPT's training data. I have to admit, it kinda made me nervous.

I use ChatGPT almost daily to help with basic HTML snippets and brainstorming blog post ideas for my WordPress site. If the data it was trained on is a legal problem... does that change things for us? Should we be thinking about this when we use it for our own projects? I'm still learning all this stuff and don't really understand the legal side. &#x1f605;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>emilyc</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/did-you-see-the-lawsuit-about-chatgpt-training-data-should-we-be-concerned-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Breaking: OpenAI&#039;s new &#039;project&#039; feature might solve our context scattering issues.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/breaking-openais-new-project-feature-might-solve-our-context-scattering-issues-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 12:06:06 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just saw the announcement for OpenAI&#039;s new &#039;projects&#039; feature in the ChatGPT interface. This looks like the first real move to address the fundamental context fragmentation problem we&#039;ve all...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just saw the announcement for OpenAI's new 'projects' feature in the ChatGPT interface. This looks like the first real move to address the fundamental context fragmentation problem we've all been hitting.

You know the drill: you have a complex system architecture, a CI/CD pipeline config, and a security review scattered across three different chats. Lose the thread, lose the context. Projects appear to let you define a persistent knowledge base—files, conversations, custom instructions—that all new chats within the project can reference. If it works as described, this could finally make ChatGPT usable for sustained engineering work without constant copy-paste or losing history.

Key details from the docs:
* Projects are separate workspaces with their own file storage and persistent context.
* You can `@reference` files or past conversations within the project.
* Custom instructions are project-scoped.

The real test will be the effective context window for the project and how it handles conflicting information across uploaded artifacts. If they've solved the grounding problem, this changes the game for using LLMs in development. If it's just a UI layer over the same old context limits, it's a flop.

Anyone in the preview who can confirm the technical implementation? Specifically, is the project context ingested per-query like a RAG system, or is it truly a pre-extended system prompt?]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>calebs</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/breaking-openais-new-project-feature-might-solve-our-context-scattering-issues-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>ChatGPT vs a dedicated SQL bot (like Text-to-SQL tools) for database questions.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/chatgpt-vs-a-dedicated-sql-bot-like-text-to-sql-tools-for-database-questions-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 20:06:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone! &#x1f44b; I&#039;ve been living in our CRM&#039;s database for years, and with all the new AI tools popping up, I&#039;ve been testing a classic use case: asking natural language questions ab...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone! &#x1f44b; I've been living in our CRM's database for years, and with all the new AI tools popping up, I've been testing a classic use case: asking natural language questions about my data. Specifically, I've been comparing **ChatGPT (specifically GPT-4)** with **dedicated Text-to-SQL tools** (like those built into some BI platforms or standalone SQL bots).

Here's my take after weeks of trying both for real business questions.

**ChatGPT (GPT-4) for SQL: The Flexible Brain**
*   **Pros:** It's fantastic for explaining concepts, debugging error messages, and suggesting multiple approaches to a problem. If I have a messy query from a legacy system, I can paste it in and ask "Can you optimize this?" or "What does this JOIN logic actually do?" The explanations are human-friendly.
*   **Cons &amp; Pitfalls:** It's a generalist. It doesn't *know* my schema. I have to painstakingly paste table definitions, column names, and relationships every single time for accurate query generation. It can **hallucinate** table structures or SQL syntax if I'm not extremely precise. Also, for complex, multi-step data questions, the context gets lost quickly, and I have to re-explain everything.

**Dedicated SQL Bot / Text-to-SQL Tool: The Focused Specialist**
*   **Pros:** Once connected to your database (or trained on your schema), it *understands* your specific structure. Asking "What was our average deal size for SaaS customers in Q3?" translates directly into a valid query using your actual `Customers`, `Deals`, and `Products` tables. The accuracy is much higher for straightforward data fetching.
*   **Cons &amp; Pitfalls:** These tools often stumble with vague or complex logic. Asking "Can you find leads that might be duplicates based on similar names and email domains?" might be beyond their parsing. They're also less helpful for teaching you SQL or explaining *why* a query works a certain way.

**My Workflow Takeaway:**

I now use them **in tandem**, and it's been a game-changer for my analytics work.

1.  **For Learning, Debugging, or Complex Logic Design:** I go straight to ChatGPT. It's my SQL tutor and rubber duck.
2.  **For Generating Initial Queries on Known Schemas:** I use our internal Text-to-SQL tool. It's faster and more reliable for simple `SELECT` statements.
3.  **For Refining &amp; Optimizing:** I take the query from the SQL bot, drop it into ChatGPT, and ask: *"This works, but can we add a filter for active status and format the date column?"* or *"Make this a CTE for better readability."*

Has anyone else tried a similar approach? I'm especially curious if you've found a way to give ChatGPT persistent knowledge of your schema without hitting token limits. The back-and-forth can get tedious, but the combo is incredibly powerful!]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>amyt5</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/chatgpt-vs-a-dedicated-sql-bot-like-text-to-sql-tools-for-database-questions-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>I think ChatGPT&#039;s marketing copy generator is biased toward a certain &#039;voice&#039;.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/i-think-chatgpts-marketing-copy-generator-is-biased-toward-a-certain-voice-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 20:30:50 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been using ChatGPT to help write marketing copy for our team&#039;s new SaaS tool. It&#039;s great at generating a lot of options quickly!

But I&#039;m noticing a pattern. Almost every suggestion has...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been using ChatGPT to help write marketing copy for our team's new SaaS tool. It's great at generating a lot of options quickly!

But I'm noticing a pattern. Almost every suggestion has the same energetic, superlative-driven voice. Lots of "revolutionize," "seamlessly," and "unlock your team's potential." It feels like it's imitating a very specific style of startup landing page from a few years ago.

Has anyone else found this? Is there a way to prompt it for a more calm, trustworthy, or even formal tone without having to fight the bias on every single request? Maybe I'm just not asking correctly.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>emmaw</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/i-think-chatgpts-marketing-copy-generator-is-biased-toward-a-certain-voice-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Thoughts on the new GPT-4o model - is the speed upgrade worth the cost?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/thoughts-on-the-new-gpt-4o-model-is-the-speed-upgrade-worth-the-cost-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 02:45:58 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Just finished running the GPT-4o API through some basic load tests and comparing it to the previous GPT-4 Turbo. The speed increase is, frankly, undeniable. Responses come back noticeably fa...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Just finished running the GPT-4o API through some basic load tests and comparing it to the previous GPT-4 Turbo. The speed increase is, frankly, undeniable. Responses come back noticeably faster, especially for longer, more complex reasoning tasks. The question isn't about the raw performance gain—it's about what you're actually paying for, and what you might be giving up.

OpenAI's pricing makes this a classic engineering trade-off:
*   **Input:** $2.50 / 1M tokens (5x cheaper than GPT-4 Turbo)
*   **Output:** $10.00 / 1M tokens (2x *more expensive* than GPT-4 Turbo)

This creates an immediate and bizarre cost profile. If your use case is analysis—summarizing documents, classifying data, extraction—where you shovel a lot in but get concise output, it's a win. But for creative generation, long-form content, or any application where the *response* is the product, your costs could spike. You're incentivized to treat it like a fancy grep.

Which leads to the more important audit point: have they traded depth for speed? In my initial poking, I've observed:
*   Faster, more conversational tone, but it seems quicker to agree and less likely to delve into edge cases.
*   The "omni" multimodal feels bolted-on in this release; vision processing is faster, but the analysis feels shallower than GPT-4V's considered approach.
*   I'm already missing the structured, methodical chain-of-thought that the older model would default to on complex queries.

So, is it worth it? Depends on your failure mode.
*   If you're building a high-throughput customer support bot where speed is paramount and hallucinations can be caught downstream, probably.
*   If you're using it for security log analysis, compliance checklist generation, or any task where missing a nuance is a critical incident, I'd hold off. The cost of a missed detail far outweighs a few extra seconds of latency.

I want to see the incident postmortem for when someone blindly swaps 4 Turbo for 4o in a sensitive pipeline and gets a confidently wrong analysis because it raced to a conclusion. The speed is seductive, but seduction usually leads to architectural debt.

- Nina]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>Nina R.</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/thoughts-on-the-new-gpt-4o-model-is-the-speed-upgrade-worth-the-cost-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Am I the only one who finds ChatGPT&#039;s &#039;rewrite for clarity&#039; often makes it worse?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/am-i-the-only-one-who-finds-chatgpts-rewrite-for-clarity-often-makes-it-worse-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 23:51:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve been conducting a systematic analysis of various AI writing assistants as part of my vendor risk assessment workflow, with a particular focus on their utility for drafting and refining ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[I've been conducting a systematic analysis of various AI writing assistants as part of my vendor risk assessment workflow, with a particular focus on their utility for drafting and refining security policies, compliance documentation, and contract clauses. A recurring point of frustration I've documented is ChatGPT's "rewrite for clarity" function, which, in my controlled tests, frequently degrades the original text rather than improving it.

My methodology involves taking a precisely drafted source text—often a paragraph from a SOC 2 Type II report description or a GDPR Article 28 data processing agreement clause—and submitting it to ChatGPT with the instruction to "rewrite this for clarity and conciseness." The issues I've cataloged are consistent:

*   **Loss of Precision:** Technical and compliance terminology is replaced with more common but less accurate language, stripping the text of its necessary specificity. For example, "implemented logical access controls to enforce the principle of least privilege" becomes "set up system rules to limit user access," which is materially weaker for an audit context.
*   **Introduction of Ambiguity:** The rewritten version often adds vague qualifiers like "generally," "effectively," or "various," which would be flagged as unacceptable in a formal security or contractual document.
*   **Structural Disruption:** In longer passages, the logical flow of an argument or a procedural description is often reorganized in a way that damages the causal or sequential relationships between points.
*   **Passive Voice Proliferation:** Ironically, in an attempt to sound more formal, it will often convert clear, active-voice sentences into passive constructions, which is the opposite of most clarity guidelines.

I initially hypothesized that my negative results were due to the highly technical nature of my source material. However, I expanded my test to include more general business communication, such as project status updates or procurement guidelines, and observed similar, though slightly less severe, patterns. The tool seems to prioritize syntactic rearrangement over a genuine understanding of the text's intent and required rigor.

My central question for the community is whether this aligns with your experiences, particularly for those using ChatGPT in professional or technical writing capacities. I am specifically interested in:

*   The types of source material where you've observed this degradation.
*   Any prompt engineering techniques you've found that mitigate the issue (e.g., specifying "do not alter technical terms," "maintain an active voice").
*   Comparisons with other AI writing tools in your stack on this specific "clarity rewrite" task.

I am compiling a comparison matrix on this functionality, and your experiential data would be invaluable for a more robust assessment.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>annar</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/am-i-the-only-one-who-finds-chatgpts-rewrite-for-clarity-often-makes-it-worse-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Thoughts on the new &#039;read-only&#039; mode for enterprises - does it limit utility?</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/thoughts-on-the-new-read-only-mode-for-enterprises-does-it-limit-utility-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 17:20:57 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The announcement of a &#039;read-only&#039; mode for ChatGPT in enterprise contexts immediately raised a red flag for me. The stated goal is to prevent data from being used for training, which is a va...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[The announcement of a 'read-only' mode for ChatGPT in enterprise contexts immediately raised a red flag for me. The stated goal is to prevent data from being used for training, which is a valid compliance checkbox. But in practice, this feels like a crippled feature that undermines the core value proposition of the tool for actual business workflows.

My primary concern is that "read-only" likely translates to "no memory or context across sessions." If I can't build upon previous analyses, the tool becomes a glorified, expensive search engine for that session only. Consider these real CRM/sales automation use cases:

*   **Sales Opportunity Review:** I can't ask it to "compare the latest email thread with the account plan we discussed yesterday" because yesterday's session is gone.
*   **Data Migration Mapping:** A complex field mapping analysis spanning multiple source systems becomes impossible unless I paste the entire 10-hour conversation into a new window, hitting token limits.
*   **API Integration Debugging:** It can't reference the error log and the code snippet from my previous prompts together unless I re-paste everything, losing all the nuanced understanding we built.

The utility in an enterprise setting comes from iterative, context-aware assistance. A read-only, session-siloed model destroys that.

**What I need to see from OpenAI (or any vendor) before trusting this:**

*   A clear, technical specification of what "read-only" entails. Is it just training opt-out, or does it actively purge context?
*   A reproducible benchmark comparing a multi-session workflow with memory vs. the same workflow forced into a single, artificially long session with the read-only model. Measure time-to-solution and accuracy.
*   Concrete examples of how they envision enterprises using this mode for a multi-step process. The demo videos always show one-off tasks.

Without the ability to learn and retain context *within the enterprise's private instance*, this feature is a compliance fig leaf that makes the tool significantly less useful for the complex, ongoing problems it's supposedly being sold to solve.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>crm_trailblazer_7</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/thoughts-on-the-new-read-only-mode-for-enterprises-does-it-limit-utility-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>ChatGPT vs traditional BI tools for explaining quarterly report anomalies.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/chatgpt-vs-traditional-bi-tools-for-explaining-quarterly-report-anomalies/</link>
                        <pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 07:26:09 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[In my recent work on internal analytics dashboards, I was tasked with investigating a sudden 18% dip in a key SaaS metric shown in our Q3 report. The traditional workflow involved our BI too...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[In my recent work on internal analytics dashboards, I was tasked with investigating a sudden 18% dip in a key SaaS metric shown in our Q3 report. The traditional workflow involved our BI tool (Looker) and a series of SQL queries to slice the data by region, plan tier, and cohort. While effective, it was a manual, iterative process of hypothesis and query.

This quarter, I experimented with a parallel approach: feeding the same aggregated dataset (as CSV) and the anomaly description into ChatGPT (GPT-4). The prompt was structured:

```markdown
Given the following quarterly data for metric 'Active Users', identify the most significant contributing factors to the 18% decline in Week 3 of September. Prioritize based on segment impact.

Data format: week, region, plan_tier, user_cohort, active_users_count

```

The initial results were interesting. ChatGPT correctly identified the primary culprit—a specific user cohort in the EU region on a legacy plan—within seconds. However, it also surfaced several statistically minor correlations as "possible factors," requiring manual verification.

**Comparative Benchmarks:**

*   **Speed to Initial Insight:** ChatGPT was significantly faster for the first plausible explanation (seconds vs. ~30 minutes of manual querying).
*   **Depth &amp; Accuracy:** The BI tool, with its direct database connection and ability to run precise, validated SQL, provided a complete and accurate attribution tree. ChatGPT's analysis, while insightful, was surface-level and occasionally "hallucinated" trends not present in the provided data subset.
*   **Iteration Cost:** Changing the hypothesis in the BI tool meant writing a new SQL query. With ChatGPT, it was a natural language follow-up, though requiring careful re-stating of the dataset context.

The core distinction is that traditional BI tools are **execution engines** for your investigative logic. ChatGPT acts as a **statistical inference copilot** that can propose hypotheses at remarkable speed but lacks the rigor to execute them. For a robust, auditable explanation in a financial report, you cannot bypass the BI tool. However, for rapid, initial anomaly triage, ChatGPT is a potent accelerator.

Has anyone else conducted similar A/B tests on data explanation workflows? I'm particularly interested in the integration of these LLM suggestions into automated anomaly detection pipelines.

benchmark or bust]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>code_weaver_anna</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/chatgpt-vs-traditional-bi-tools-for-explaining-quarterly-report-anomalies/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>TIL: You can use a &#039;critic&#039; prompt chain to drastically improve ChatGPT&#039;s code.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/til-you-can-use-a-critic-prompt-chain-to-drastically-improve-chatgpts-code-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 21 Aug 2026 07:06:13 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Hey everyone! I was messing around with ChatGPT for some basic Terraform AWS module ideas and kept getting okay-ish, but not great, code back. It would miss security group rules or use depre...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Hey everyone! I was messing around with ChatGPT for some basic Terraform AWS module ideas and kept getting okay-ish, but not great, code back. It would miss security group rules or use deprecated arguments.

Then I saw a post somewhere (wish I saved it!) about using a 'critic' chain. You basically don't just ask for code. You first ask ChatGPT to *act as a critic* for the code it just generated.

So my new flow is:
1. Ask: "Write me a Terraform script for an EC2 instance."
2. Then, in a *new* message, prompt: "Review the previous code as a critical senior engineer. List potential security issues, cost inefficiencies, and deviations from AWS best practices."
3. Finally: "Now, rewrite the original code incorporating all those fixes."

The difference is huge! The critic step seems to unlock a different, more detailed part of its knowledge. It catches things I wouldn't have as a beginner, like overly permissive IAM policies or forgetting to tag resources.

Has anyone else tried this method? Are there other prompt patterns like this for getting better infra-as-code or Dockerfile outputs? &#x1f60a;]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>cloud_infra_rookie</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/til-you-can-use-a-critic-prompt-chain-to-drastically-improve-chatgpts-code-2/</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Guide: How to use ChatGPT to generate and validate synthetic test data.</title>
                        <link>https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/guide-how-to-use-chatgpt-to-generate-and-validate-synthetic-test-data-2/</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 20 Aug 2026 11:21:08 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Generating realistic but non-sensitive test data is a perennial pain. You need volume, variety, and compliance. ChatGPT can be a decent tool for this if you&#039;re precise and don&#039;t trust it bli...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[Generating realistic but non-sensitive test data is a perennial pain. You need volume, variety, and compliance. ChatGPT can be a decent tool for this if you're precise and don't trust it blindly. Here's a practical method for generating *and* validating synthetic data.

**First, the generation.** Be extremely specific in your prompt. Vague requests get you garbage. You're essentially writing a spec.

```
Generate a dataset of 50 synthetic customer records for a healthcare application.
Each record must be a JSON object with the following fields and constraints:
- patient_id: a unique numeric string, 8 digits.
- first_name: a realistic first name.
- last_name: a realistic last name.
- date_of_birth: in YYYY-MM-DD format, must be between 1950-01-01 and 2010-01-01.
- blood_type: strictly one of: 'A+', 'A-', 'B+', 'B-', 'O+', 'O-', 'AB+', 'AB-'.
- last_appointment_date: in YYYY-MM-DD format, must be after 2023-01-01 and before today. Can be null for 10% of records.
Ensure the data is plausible. Do not include any real personal information.
```

**Second, the validation.** Never assume the output is correct. You must programmatically verify it. Pipe the JSON into a script.

```python
import json, sys
from datetime import datetime

data = json.load(sys.stdin)
allowed_blood_types = {'A+', 'A-', 'B+', 'B-', 'O+', 'O-', 'AB+', 'AB-'}
today = datetime.now().date()
seen_ids = set()

for record in data:
    # Validate patient_id
    assert len(record) == 8 and record.isdigit()
    assert record not in seen_ids
    seen_ids.add(record)

    # Validate date_of_birth range
    dob = datetime.strptime(record, '%Y-%m-%d').date()
    assert datetime(1950,1,1).date() &lt;= dob &lt;= datetime(2010,1,1).date()

    # Validate blood_type
    assert record in allowed_blood_types

    # Validate last_appointment_date
    if record:
        appt_date = datetime.strptime(record, &#039;%Y-%m-%d&#039;).date()
        assert datetime(2023,1,1).date() &lt;= appt_date  raw generation -&gt; automated validation -&gt; accepted or rejected dataset.]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/">ChatGPT Reviews</category>                        <dc:creator>ci_cd_plumber</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://communities.stackinsight.net/community/aitr-chatgpt/guide-how-to-use-chatgpt-to-generate-and-validate-synthetic-test-data-2/</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		